How To Save A Queen

THIS IS A MENTAL TOWN SERIES

CREATED BY CHELSIE UCHE LOUIS

AND EDITED BY MENTAL TOWN PUBLISHING

Copyright © 2022 by Chelsie Uche Louis

All rights reserved.
Edited in the United Kingdom by Mental Town Publishing

https://www.instagram.com/mentaltownpublishing

PR9387.9.A34354A64 2013 823′.92 C2012-904521-7

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Cover design by Chelsie Uche Louis

***

HOW TO

SAVE A
QUEEN

" ... Oh, how I wished I could see the look on their faces when they realized that the one they did not respect was the one who now ruled them. Oh, how I wished I could see the look on the faces of the ones who realized that they would have been nice to me when they had the chance. The ones who realized that the little girl they judged silently with their words in their homes, and openly in public with their actions and looks, was the one who now had their future in her hands. How I wished I could see their faces at that moment ... "

Aretha Socrates, after the sudden death of her parents, is thrown into the world of monarchy, prime ministers and bills. Now, she must decide what kind of king she intends to be: The one who saves her nation, or the one who lets them burn. But there is a problem, Cole Deacon.

***

From me to all the queens out there. We are not ordinary people. All my love. - Chelsie Uche Louis