[3]

Chapter 3.... The book may be basic but I promise it will be better as time gods buy... But anyway have fun reading the Chapter

Xoxo, Leigh

I looked up at the tall mam and saw the person who I didn't wanna see at the moment especially when Bella is not here

I have history with this man and I don't like it one bit. So will Lorenzo is my ex. We started dating in university, it was lovely at first but as time went by we started to fight a lot and he started being abusive. When i was 20 I found out that I was pregnant and I didn't tell Enzo because I knew he didn't like kids so I decided to keep it a secret.

I went to Bella's apartment for a movie night and when I went back to me and enzo's apartment I found him having sex with my enemy and it lead to me having a miscarriage and having certain complications in my womb.. Meaning there's a 82% chance that I might not be able to give birth..

"What do you want from me Lorenzo? "
I stepped back away from him because he literally disgusts me

"Baby-" I groaned and rolled my eyes

"Don't call me that. How bout you get the fuck out of my company and go to you lit bitch that you cheated on me with." I growled at him

"Giovanna just listen to me for once and stop being a bitch-" I gasped and slapped him hard on his left cheek.

"Lorenzo, try me again and I will show you what this 'bitch' is capable of." I stared deep in his corrupt soul

"And I'm warning you if I see you around this building or around me I will make sure to file a case against you, maldito idiota."
[TRANSLATION: FUCKING ASSHOLE]

"Oh and can you get the fuck out or I will call the guards." I walked passed him and I felt him grab my arm and pin me against the wall.

I stepped on his foot with my heels and grabbed a chunk of his hair. I pulled him towards the exit and pushed him out.

"I once told you to never underestimate what a woman can do. Guards please get him out of here." I walked towards my G-wagon ang got in the car.

Oh shit I have to get ready to go with Isabella to the club. I quickly drove off to my house.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I entered the house and found Isabella sitting on the couch, ready.

"mamá, why are you ready when it's 6 and we are leaving at half past 7." I asked confused

"Well I couldn't wait for the date so I decided to get ready and I want us to leave the house early I wanna get some few things at my house." She said sounding extremely excited..

"Okay let me go get ready plus I have news to tell you." I said to her walking up stairs.. I wanted to tell her about Lorenzo. Isabella is my bestfriend I tell her everything about my life.