Family pt.2

Jake and heeseung we're sleeping , while niki was playing video games, and jungwon was studying for his exam coming up in a few days.

Ni-ki and Jungwon knew they weren't supposed to be awake at this time.But ni-ki thought a little video games wouldn't hurt.And jungwon decided there's no such thing as studying more to make sure he gets a good grade.

As jungwon was studying, he was getting tired and knew he probably needed energy for tomorrow. Ni-ki continued playing his video games.

The next morning Jake woke up bright and early, he decided to make french toast and bacon since it was the kids favorite.Once he was done he went to set the table and once he did that he went to wake up the kids the eat their breakfast and get ready for school.

When jake got to jungwon's room, he wasn't surprised to see jungwon already ready and reading on his desk.

"Good morning wonnie are you ready for school?"

Jungwon turned around, seeing his mom looking at him, "morning, yeah I'm ready." he closed his book and went downstairs, and jake went to go wake up ni-ki.

Jake opened ni-ki door and saw that ni-ki was dead asleep, jake sighed."Ni-ki ah wake up and get ready for school, there's breakfast on the table."

Ni-ki rolled around in his bed for another five minutes and decided he should start getting up.He got up and started getting ready.When ni-ki came downstairs jungwon was already eating and his mom and dad weren't their he knew his mom was probably getting ready and he didnt know where his dad was. He shrugged his shoulders and started eating.

While upstairs jake was upstairs getting ready for work when he was done, he decided he should wake up heeseung.
He went up to their room and started waking up heeseung "hee wake up and eat breakfast" jake kissed his forehead.

Heeseung stirred in his sleep. "Good morning, sleepy head. Get up" he said.Heeseung smiled. "Good morning, baby."I made breakfast. The kids are already eating."

Jake left the room to go check on the kids
Heeseung sighed he didn't want to get up but he knew he had things to do.He got ready and went to look for his wife since he knew the kids we're already on their way to school."Baby, where are you?"
"In the kitchen," Jake said."Hello my love" "hi"jake said.Heeseung gave him a kiss and then hugged him, jake smiled at his cuteness."Let's go eat,"he said.Then they ate together, and we're being cute together."You're so cute" heeseung said to jake.he blushed, and heeseung found it even more cute.Heeseung dropped jake off at work."I love you," heeseung said. "I love you too hee," Jake said, then went to work.