i. And it's hard to be at a party when I feel like an open wound

» Right Here «

0:00 ─〇────0:00

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

_________________

Grace and Tara roamed on the busy streets of New York, a little bit tipsy from the " before party drinks" as Tara liked to call them. A familiar person bumped into them which caused Grace to stop and try to recognize who it was.

"Oh, hey girls!" the boy said and Grace immediately identified the boy as their film studies classmate.

"Jason!" Tara exclaimed." Are you and Greg gonna come to the OKB party?"

Their classmate says responds something Grace could not catch due to the fact she zoned out, but was brought back to reality by her friend dragging her away from the spot.

When they reached the house the two friends got separated Tara going to drink some more while Grace went to find Mindy and Anika. The couple was sat on a couch with bottles of beer in their hands. Grace quickly took a cup of beer from a nearby girl that was dressed as a vampire and sat next to the girls.

"What are you supposed to be?" Mindy asks Grace." Im The slutty Mad Hatter, DuH." the girl answers offendedly pointing at the large green hat that sat on her head. Since last years events Grace had dyed her hair a burgundy shade of red so this costume was a perfect fit.