idk how to name it

No one has Pov:

S- What the hell should i do, i'm So bored!..

"Sanemi says it then suddenly called all the pillars to it and gave out missions"

(mister) -my beatiful children i need you to get rid of certain demons, i will divide you into teams to go with.

"The teams wase divided into: kocho and Mitsuri to the south, Uzui and Rengoku to the west, Obani and Tokito (idk wherever) Gyomei went alone and last Sanemi and Giyuu"

(Mister)-now go my children I wish you a safe journey...

Sanemi pov:

S- why do i have to be with such a freak?!..

'i don't want to go with him,
but he's also cute.. f3ck what am i saying?! He's ugly .. ugly.. "my face looks redder and i turnd around so that no one can see me" f3uck why i sayd that..'

"Sanemi sighed and frowned
at Giyuu"

G- you can't blame me for the young master putting us on the team..?!

"Giyuu also sighed looking at his angry face "
"Sanemi turned and want towards where he is supposed to have a mission with Giyuu "

S- let's go...

"After a half-hour journey full of awkward silence,they arrived at the place"
"It is said that a demon that is quite strong is supposed to eppear here...

,just to end it and we didn't have to go together, what the hell does it feel like when Giyuu is so damn close! I think I fell in love with him, ugh I have to finish the mission quickly so I can leave..'

G- be careful it can be anywhere..

S- i know!..

'So damn cute.. .. shit i need to focus on the demon not giyuu..!!'

I'll end it here i know it is short but i have to learn for school, I'll try to do the next chapter as soon as possible..

🎉 thanks for watching 🎉