Prologue

Harry had never underestimated muggles for a slight second. He felt that their lives were difficult in many different aspects, that even wizards would find hard to deal with. For example, his uncle, he was a selfish and large muggle who had to deal with money and finances, along with periodically checking in on Dudley to make sure he was well fed and taken care of. Yet, Uncle Vernon never thought to see if Harry was ever ill or hungry. Often, he took advantage when Harry was sick, he would give Harry extra chores, tell him to go to bed early and ending with the cherry on top, he didn't fed Harry since there was a possibility of him throwing up. This was Harry's uncle day to day basis, make Harry unhappy. Well, it was Uncle Vernon's daily basis, meaning that Harry's uncle stopped being mean and frankly, acted like Harry was there. Harry found this very unsettling and wanted to dig deeper to figure out the problem. Maybe it was his Aunt who didn't seem to care about him that much and only interacted with him when she handed him his meals or when she told him to get up and do chores. Harry didn't mind that Uncle Vernon was talking to him regularly, but it did leave him with a grim feeling. It wasn't just a grim feeling but rather a loud booming headache. Harry had found himself to be ill on many different occasions this summer. He felt hot and his chest became very tight along with him fainting almost every time. He looked pale and skinny and his hands were always clammy. He often swayed on his feet and almost always, hit some part of his body as he came crashing to the ground. He vomited weekly, his cough's were dry and painful. Of course he didn't mention this to anyone, in Harry's mind, it was another excuse for his Uncle to give him more chores and give him no dinner. So, he simply kept it to himself. He felt himself always needing to go downstairs and administer himself some medication, but, it only seemed to make him symptoms even worse. He often laid in bed all day sleeping. He only got up to use the bathroom and check if he got any mail. He got a lot of mail weekly, most of them were from his best two friends in the world, Hermione, and Ron. Their notes were them telling him about their summer adventures and the new school year approaching. Harry rarely wrote them back, he found it to be exhausting and would usually fall asleep writing it. Throughout the entire summer, he only managed to reply to 2 letters from Hermione and 1 letter from Ron. In fact, he rarely even opened the letter anymore, he also found this task to be very exhausting. He never knew where he would end up next. Once he woke up outside in the hedge bushes and another time he ended up in the driveway in front of the car. He just seemed to passed out wherever he went. On August 20th, Harry found it hard to sleep. The day previously had gone as it usually went. Harry went down for breakfast and found that Uncle Vernon was dying to talk to him throughout all of breakfast. Harry responded a few times but headed straight upstairs when he felt a similar tightness on the upper portion of his chest. He hurried up the stairs and tried to run to his bedroom. He saw the door in sight and ran with all his might. That was a giant mistake on his part though, he was halfway there when he saw darkness threating to cover his eyes, he fought them back but felt himself fall into a everlasting darkness, losing consciousness.