Katniss & Peeta's ROMANCE.

Katniss & Peeta: The beginning of their relationship from the chapter books. This book talks about the romance between the two characters from The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. There is a new Hunger Games novel being released. It is called: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins. The movie is being released on: November 17, 2023. Again, this book talks about the relationship between Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. It talks about their future together with their two children. It talks about the first book: The Hunger Games; where it all began for the young couple. It follows the Hunger Games, Catching Fire. and Mockingjay in this book. It briefly touches on Katniss's father and her mother's relationship. It briefly talks about President Snow and the new book: '"The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes.'" The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes is about President Snow. Suzanne Collins wrote a President Snow book and all of the other Hunger Games books did extremely well, too. I went to see the Mockingjay movie when it was first released in theaters. There was a huge crowd at the movie theater when Mockingjay was first released. Yes. I did buy movie tickets to see Mockingjay's Part One and Part Two in theaters. I want to see: ''The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes,'" on November 17th when it is first released in the movie theaters. I'll go by myself if I have to. I don't care. I just want to see the movie. Thanksgiving is on: Thursday, November 23, 2023. Yes. I'm planning on seeing the Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. I hope others will it see before Thanksgiving is over, as well. I hope there will be a lot of people there at the movie theater when this movie is finally released in the movie theaters on November 17th of this year. This movie follows the Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay. It follows President Snow's life as well in the movie. I was extremely excited about the: '"Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes" being released after the book was written, too.

Movie Summary: '"In what was once North America, the Capitol of Panem maintains its hold on its 12 Districts by forcing them each to select a boy and a girl, called, Tributes, to compete in a nationally televised event called the Hunger Games. Every citizen must watch as the youths fight to the death until only one remains. District 12 Tribute Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) has little to rely on, other than her hunting skills and sharp instincts, in an arena where she must weigh survival against love.'"

The Sequels and the books in order of: '"Catching Fire,'" '" Mockingjay,'" and '"The Hunger Games.'"

'"Catching Fire:'"
After arriving safely home from their unprecedented victory in the 74th Annual Hunger Games, Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) and Peeta Mellark (Josh Hutcherson) discover that they must do a quick turnaround and begin Victor's Tour. As she and Peeta travel throughout the districts, Katniss senses a rebellion stirring. However, President Snow (Donald Sutherland) proves that he is still very much in control when word comes of a cruel change in the rules for the upcoming 75th Hunger Games.'"

"'Mockingjay:'''
"'Following her rescue from the devastating Quarter Quell, Katniss (Jennifer Lawrence) awakes in the complex beneath the supposedly destroyed District 13. Her home, District 12, has been reduced to rubble, and Peeta Mellark (Josh Hutcherson) is now the brainwashed captive of President Snow. (Donald Sutherland) At the same time, Katniss also learns about a secret rebellion spreading through all of Panem--A rebellion that will place her at the center of a plot to turn the tables on Snow.'"

'"The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes:'"
'"Ambition will fuel him. The competition will drive him. But power has its price.'"

'"It is the morning of the reaping that will kick off the tenth annual Hunger Games. In the Capitol, eighteen-year-old Coriolanus Snow is preparing for his one shot at glory as a mentor in the Games. The once-mighty house of Snow has fallen on hard times, its fate hanging on the slender chance that Coriolanus will be able to outcharm, outwit, and out-maneuver his fellow students to mentor the winning tribute. The odds are against him. He's been given the humiliating assignment of mentoring the female tribute from District 12, the lowest of the low. Their fates are now completely intertwined-- every choice Coriolanus makes could lead to favor or failure, triumph or ruin. Inside the arena, it will be a fight to the death. Outside the arena, Coriolanus started to feel for his doomed tribute... And must weigh his need to follow the rules against his desire to survive no matter what it takes.'"

'"The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes,'" by Suzanne Collins.

How to pronounce Coriolanus: '"CORIO-LANUS.'"

This is how to pronounce it.

The Cast:
Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen.
Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark.
Donald Sutherland as President Snow.
Liam Hemsworth as Gale Hawthorne.
Elizabeth Banks as Effie Trinket.
Woody Harrelson as Haymitch Abernathy.
Stanley Tucci as Caesar Flickerman.
Willow Shields as Primrose Everdeen.
Sam Claflin as Finnick Odair.
Phillip Seymour Hoffman as Plutarch Heavensbee.
Julianne Moore as President Alma Coin.
Lenny Kravitz as Cinna.
Amandla Stenberg as Rue.
Paula Malcomson as Mrs. Everdeen.
Isabelle Fuhrman as Clove.
Jena Malone as Johanna Mason.
Leven Rambin as Glimmer.
Jacqueline Emerson as Foxface. <3

I've always wondered who played Foxface: Jacqueline Emerson as Foxface.
The Hunger Games is a romance story. It follows sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen who falls in love with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark during The Hunger Games. Their romance is televised and placed in front of Panem as they struggle to find common ground. Katniss doesn't love him. But during the movies, she learns how to fall in love with him and eventually finds true love with Peeta Mellark: her fellow Hunger Games tribute from District Twelve: Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen from District Twelve are placed in the Games together and have to fight to the death on television.