Herbalist Kaveh

Hhm~ mmph~ Ga~hhH~
Alhaitham pulled away first, entranced by Kaveh's foxy eyes, and the saliva that lingered on his bruised lips.

'Fuck, Kaveh.. why do you taste like cinammon?'

Kaveh shot him an innocent look, before opening his mouth to reveal a branch of cinnamon on his tongue. Alhaitham blushed, in combination with the way Kaveh's eyes followed his lips like a needy dog, sticking his tongue out drew lewd pictures in the scribe's mind.

'Peculiar..'
'And .. why do you have that? Were you feeling hungry?'

Kaveh pouted.
'No silly, it's for my knee, i injured it earlier today.'

'Your knee..?'
The grey haired man's eyes darted from his senior's mouth and then to his knee, which had not even a bandage to cover the cacophony of bruises and scrapes. He spared the blond a puzzled glance.

'Something wrong..?'

'No, I just find it hard to believe that eating cinnamon is going to solve your problems..'

Kaveh rolled his eyes.
'Tch, western medicine, so conventional. Have you no faith in Kusalani? We live in a jungle for god's sake.'

'Okay, okay. I know better than to doubt you love.'
Alhaitham hugged him softly, a silent apology as he nestled his head into Kaveh's chest.
'That being said, is there anything I can do to make you feel better?'

'You've done plenty.'
The words wracked Alhaitham with guilt, but he knew this was often how Kaveh spoke after he'd had a long day.
The grey haired man slipped his hand beneath the architect's tunic, kneeding his left biceps. It was something he did that seemed to comfort Kaveh immensly, but only when he did it.
'In that case, could you tell me more about the cinnamon?'

'Well, it's simple really. An anti-inflammatory, quite a staple in herbal medicine.'

'Herbal medicine?'
'Yes.'

'Tell me more about it? I haven't heard much.'

'You'd really like to know?'

'Always.'

At this, Kaveh's cold expression melted, finally giving into the temptation of relaxing. His muscles softened, tensions melted under Kaveh's touch.

Alhaitham hugged Kaveh's waist tightly as he began to speak of traditional medicines. The smell of cinammon filled the air as the architect weaved stories of who he learned from, which medicines he was most fond of, how to create certain medicinal blends for specific ailments..
His subjects grew more complex as the man on his chest listened in fascination to every word.

...

..

...

I might just start all of my oneshots with moaning to keep you guys on your toes

okayy have an amazing day my friends, luv ya