Prologue

"I was thinking about what would make you happy." I say quietly not daring to look into Bokuto's eyes.

"But... I was happy with you, y/n." He said with sadness and a bit of disappointment in his hushed voice.

Bokuto went silent. And it was eating me alive.

A sound was coming from Bokuto, but not his usual cheers or him complementing me. He was crying. I finally gather the courage to look at him, my heart broke.

Tears were running down his now more masculine face and onto the floor. We had eye contact and for a second it looked like he wanted to forgive me.

Maybe it was just my imagination because seconds later he was already walking away.

"Bokuto, I'm sorry." I try to catch up with him through the hallway of the building that had be emptied out long ago. 

It soon brought me outside. By time I reached him, he was in Akasshi's car that was about to pull off .

It wasn't too late.

I need to speak to him.

I ran toward the car with tears threatening to fall from my desperate eyes.

Before I could open my mouth I saw Bokuto look at Akasshi, then back at me.

The car pulled off, leaving me with no one but myself. Regret was all I could feel at this time. All the fantasies of what we could've been if I wasn't so selfless.

If I wasn't so willing to give up on what I wanted.

My happiness.

This all could've been different if I said

What I should've said 2 years ago.

╭━𖥔━━━━𖥔

A/n: Hi, sorry if this is kinda bad. I haven't published anything in a while so I'm kinda rusty right now. I'll be working on chapter 1 and publishing it soon. (Leave a Vote if you can).