Christmas break.

Owen's point of view.

Christmas break was finally here and I was glad I was looking forward to going to the Cabin and spending time with my boyfriend and our families but I had also kind of hoped I would come back without my virginity, leaving being one and come not one, Noah and I wanted to have sex together we had been talking about for many months now and we both felt comfortable and ready to do it, it would be both of our first times and we both wanted it to be special even though we were young we wanted our first times to special even though we didn't know what the future held if we would end up staying together but if we didn't at least our first times would be special. 

Two days before they leave Noah was over at Owen's house helping him pack.

Noah: Babe bring your switch. 

Owen: Why wouldn't I bring my switch I plan on beating your ass at Mario Kart.

Noah: Oh really?

Owen: Of course I do babe.

Noah: Come here you!

Owen:  What?

Noah: Kiss me, idiot.

Owen leans into Kiss Noah's lips. 

Owen: Why are your lips like drugs?

Noah: I could ask you the same thing.

Two days later the day they leave for the Cabin.

Noah's point of view.

Today was the day we left for the Cabin and the drive up to the cabin was about 4 hours I always looked forward to the drive because Owen and I would spend watching a movie and listening to music and even before we started dating we would cuddle and fall asleep wrapped in each other arms, we had feelings for each other long before either of us knew that we did and I was glad we had to figure things out between us and we happy together and living life together, we didn't know if we would stay together in the future but right now we were in high school and I loved him.

Owen: Babe why aren't you sitting with me?

Noah: I am going to sit with you and keep your dick calm.

Owen: Leave my dick out of this you dick.

Noah: Why are you always so mean to me?

Owen: Because I love you.

Noah: If you loved me you wouldn't be a dick. 

Owen: Come here.

Noah kisses Owen's lips.

Noah: I love you so much.

Owen: I love you too babe.

Owen's point of view.

The ride to the Cabins was long as usual but it was always worth it in the end we had fallen asleep about halfway through the movie we were watching cuddling up in the back seat of his parent's car my parents follow behind us in their car, for years we had been going up to the cabin it was a tradition both us either riding with my parents or Noah's parents and this year we decided to drive up with my parents. I woke up when we were about two hours from the Cabin and Noah was still fast asleep he looked so cute when he sleeping, when he sleeping his quiet it was peaceful and quiet for me, I loved him more than anything but sometimes he drove me crazy.

Cabin.

Owen: Baby wake up!

Noah: no.

Owen:  We are here baby just get out of the car and then we can go cuddle. 

Noah: No stay here.

Owen: Fine be cold I am taking my sweatshirt.

Noah: no.

Owen: then come on.

Noah: Carry me.

Owen: Are fucking serious right now?

Noah: I am sleepy baby.

Owen: Okay fine let's go!

Noah: You love me.

Owen: You know that I love you.

The next day.

Noah's point of view.

Last night when we got the Cabin we didn't do much Owen and I fell asleep pretty early and today our parents were going to look for a Christmas tree well it was mine and Owen's job to get the Christmas decorations down and start unpacking them with a little bit of making out in between but our parents didn't need to know that it was our little secret, Owen and I wanted to have sex but we didn't know if we would have the time alone together since it was family time the whole time we there for the holiday, we were starting to think that we would never get the alone time together.

Owen's point of view.

The days of Winter break were going too fast I didn't want it to end, Noah and ended up taking each other virginity and I am not going into detail about the fact we want to keep it to ourselves because it was our moment all I am going to say it was a special moment for us our parents had gone out for dinner to spend time together. After all, they were all friends, and it kind of just happened between us.

One week later back at home.

Noah's point of view.

It was now New Year's Eve and it was my first New Year's with a boyfriend we were going to a party Chris was throwing at his parent's house his parents were okay with it because his parents traveled for work a lot. Owen and I would be heading into the new year as couple a happy couple who was in love, again you never know what the future holds but hold on to the present moments in life and enjoy them well as they last.

Owen's point of view.

Going into the New Year with my boyfriend. Even though I had been with Noah for 5 months now it seemed like forever he was someone I truly cared about but it still was weird calling him my boyfriend, it felt weird but so right I wanted him to be my forever but I didn't want to be thinking about right now because I had no idea what the future held and I did not want to hurt Noah ever when we started dating I promised I would never hurt and I was going to keep that promise for as long as live.

Noah's house.

Owen: Baby are you ready to go?

Noah: Yeah one second.

Sandra: Boys please be careful tonight. 

Noah: We will Mom. 

Sandra: Call me if you need me to pick you up or one you don't drink so you can drive home.

Owen: We don't plan on drinking that much tonight Sandra don't worry. 

Sandra: Okay well please just be careful.

Owen: Of course.

Sandra: And stick together. 

Noah: Always.

Owen's car.

Owen: I didn't want to say anything in front of your mom but damn you look so fucking sexy tonight.

Noah: I could say the same thing about you babe.

Owen: I wanted to rip the clothes off you when I saw you. 

Noah: I am glad you held back your urge we don't need my mom asking questions.

Owen: Yeah.

Midnight.

Noah's point of view.

The countdown to Midnight was coming fast and I was happy to be ringing in the new year with my boyfriend.

Count down: 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE SCREAMED!

Owen Kisses Noah with Passion.