High heels, hurting feet and a king seat

Me just being a mad lad, coming with a new chapter already, simply because I couldn't help myself;)

—---------------------------------------------------

What does a guy do after he had made a girl blush? Especially the girl that made his stomach explode into butterflies. Depends a lot on which guy we're talking about. In Jere's case, he would tear up the stage with all the energy he had gotten, and that's exactly what he did. When Käärijä went on stage, Jere wasn't sure if (Y/N) would be able to get to the lounge in time to watch any of his performance. With all of the lights in his face, he couldn't even see what was happening in the lounge. All he could see and hear was the crowd in front of him. Even then, he gave it all he had, knowing full well the other people that were watching. He interacted with the audience, and gave them a show only Käärijä could make. The crowd was jumping and singing along with him. To hear that many people chant "Cha Cha Cha" along with him, was almost surreal. He was ecstatic on stage and could not stand still.

Loreen was getting ready as he walked off stage. He could hear her talking to one of the sound technicians about running in high heels. A strange subject in his opinion, but that was probably just him. Probably a very common conversation for people with high heels, so who was he to judge?

Jere gave Loreen a hug and told her good luck, before making his way back to the lounge. When he got back, it was already halfway through Loreens first song. The lounge was still in a full party mood. At least half of the people was up dancing, watching Loreen perform. The other half was sitting around, starting to succumb to the drinks they have had. Luke Black and Alessandra was giggling like small children, over something one of them said. Joker Out was jumping around with Pasha Parfeni and his flute player, to the sound of Loreen. Voyager, Reiley and Monika Linkyte was playing a game that involved a paper ball. La Zarra and Blanca Paloma was sitting in some nice chairs, calmly talking to each other, just to name a few.

Jere found (Y/N) sitting on one of the sofas, rubbing her seemingly sore feet. Her high heels was off, but were to her amusement taken by one of the band members of Let 3. Dimir Martinovic was walking back and furth, wienching at every step he took.

"Why your feet so small?", he finally said, sitting down to take her heels off while his band members were laughing.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes with a smile. "Well I'm sorry mine isn't as perfect as yours". This caused Zoran Prodanovic to laugh loudly.

Jere walked up to them, standing not far from (Y/N). "Are your feet hurting?"

(Y/N) jumped in shock. Zoran and the rest of Let 3 was now rolling with laughter.

(Y/N) laughed. "Well I guess that is payback". Jere laughed a "maybe" and sat down beside her on the sofa. "You did great out there, muscle man", she said, still focused on her hurting feet. Jere felt his face getting hot. (Y/N) didn't look up, but out of the corner of his eye, he could see Zoran whisper something to Dimir with a smile.

"You saw that?", he asked.

"Yeah", she smiled. "Why do you think my feet hurt? I had to see The Käärijä perform".

Butterflies all over again. Jere's heart was beating hard and fast, and his face was only getting hotter. Dimir and Zoran was smirking at the scene unfolding in front of them. Those darn old men.

(Y/N) noticed Jere's red face and seemed concerned. "Are you okay Jere? You look hot", she said and put the back of her hand right under his black hair, to feel his forehead. Jere feared that she could see or hear his heart beat in his chest.

"Yes- yes, I am, uh, okay, yes".

(Y/N) was about to say something, most likely to disagree, when Loreen started to sing "Euphoria". A giggling and slightly drunk Alessandra came running to pull (Y/N) out of her seat.