chapter twenty-seven

-----------------2 years later-----------------------
Chewing your bottom lip you shifted nervously in your seat, class hasn't ended yet and you were nervous and excited.

The note you had found on your desk, held tightly in your hand. It was striker, he had wanted to talk about something and-

"Psst... Y/n."

Blitzø poked your side harshly with his pencil, catching your attention. The imp smiled up at you goofly, passing you a note as the teacher wrote on the dirty chalkboard covered in drawings of penises and the words "tits" and "stupid bitch" on it.

Brows furrowed forward you look at the note in your hand, the writing was terrible but you could still tell what he was writing. A little knack you had when it came to blitzø is figuring out what the hell he's trying to spell.

"You... Don't have to read it here. Just, meet me after school okay?"

He asked with pleading eyes and a soft smile. Sighing you looked back down at both of the notes you now had, it's been two years and you, stolas and blitzø grew close. But not as close as you and striker were, and now you had to choose between who to pick.

Who would you agree to meet up with? Striker, your best, best friend. Or blitzø, the goofball of a ditzy friend?

Sighing you looked back at blitzø who was busy doodling on some paper, You'd wait till after school to pick.

Word count 307
Sorry that I haven't been updating much on this story, but now I'm back with vary slow updates. The story is getting shorter and shorter as I continue on with the chapter also because we're nearing the end, which means you guys get to pick who reader will choose to meetup with.

Blitzø

Striker

Comment on who to meetup with.