Chapter 1 Fifty years later after the Lincoln County war

It is November the 23rd 1953. My 43rd birthday I wonder what my friends and family are planning for my birthday today. I had heard that they were making some movies about me and the regulators called young guns one and two and three. I decided to be nosey and check out the movie set of young guns one and two and three.

I walked to the movie sets and snooped around the sets of young guns one and two and three. After my snooping was done there. I went home and started snooping around to find out what my friends and family are planning for my birthday.

I wonder why they don't mention Lori Tunstall in young guns one and two and three. I will never know the answer to that.

This is me snooping around on the set of young guns one

This is me snooping around on the set of young guns one. I love to be nosey and snooping. Doc always said that I was too nosey. I am now in San Antonio Texas. Doc and Lori now works at and owns the Billy the museum. Chavez is living with his wife and children on a fruit ranch in California. I don't know about the other regulators. I know that they are well where ever they are now.

And in a very sad note the country music world is grieving the sad death of Hank Williams Sr

And in a very sad note the country music world is grieving the sad death of Hank Williams Sr. Hank Williams Sr has passed away in his sleep today on his way to a concert. Rest in peace Hank Williams Sr you will be greatly missed.

I am just like Dorian Grey