Kartik is saved?? (ch28)

So As promised here is the chapter the target isn't complete but I have published the chapter but next I won't it the target isn't complete the chapter will not be posted

Target- 23+ VOTES AND 86 followers

Scenes starts from naira slapping the boss who kidnap kartik...

Naira - just shut up vidhyut..... Mai kabhi tumhari nhi thi... Na ab hoon... Samjhe...

Vidhyut - Ohh baby... Itna gussa... Accha man liya maine... Tum meri kabhi nhi thi... Nahi ab ho... Ab khus....

Before naira could say anything vidhyut cut her off...

Vidhyut - Are par main ek baat batana to bhul hi gaya... Ab agar kartik mar jayega toh tum to meri ho jaogi... I mean agar nhi bhi hui to main tumhein aapna bana ke rahunga... Because I love you and I want you in my life......

Naira is in shock that her friend whom she consider as her bestie from the childhood is doing wrong with her.... he is beyond her imagination... She never thought that he can be like this also... Who was kind from childhood now turns into a devil...

Naira comes out from her thoughts when she feels hold on her hand... She looks up and see that vidhyut is dragging her to one room she tried to opposes him but he is much strong than her... He open the door and she see that a man is tied on the chair... She doesn't get much time to realize that he is non other than her kartik, her husband, her love of life....

Naira is about to go to kartik... But vidhyut make his grip(hold) on her hand more firm that it hurts her and she shrieks loudly that makes kartik restless... He is looking at her with the concern in his barely open eyes...

Kartik - (in low voice due to weakness) naira...

Even through his voice barely audible... Or u may say that it's almost inaudible that no one can hear only kartik can hear... Still she feel his voice calling her... Asking her that is she fine or not... Or may be telling her that he can't live without her and want her at every step of his life or else he can't find any solution for problems.. He may be strict and rude to any other person and workaholic for the family but after marriage he became dependent on her like anything...

Naira can't control her urge to hug him and tell him that she is here near him and will be there for life time.... Till her last breath... But alas she can't do anything which makes her more vulnerable.... She knows that if she doesn't go to him immediately then she will never forgive herself for not going to him when he needed her most... So she with her all strength make him loose his grip on her hand and free her hand and runs towards kartik...

She hugs him as soon she reach near him... Kartik reciprocates immediately but weakly like he was waiting for her hug only...both are feeling each other closely after long time...they are enjoying theor moment but the vidhyut pull naira towards him and kaira have to break the hug.. Kartik open his eyes when he realised that naira is not near him and hear her shriek as her hair are paining because vidhyut pull her by her hairs... Kartik is shouting to leave naira...

Kartik - (shouting) chod meri naira ko... Agar usse touch bhi kiya to main teri jaan le lunga....

Vidhyut ignore his warning and drags naira out of the house... He make her sit in the car and drive the car away not before giving instructions to his man to kill kartik...

Kartik is struggling to loose the ropes which were tied his hands... While all mans is coming towards him... Kartik close his eyes amd see his all moments with gis family with his jaan, naira... He knows that his last are here... He doesn't have much time...

Kartik - (in low voice with atmost love) I lOVE YOU MOST NAIRA ❤

He is expecting that man will hurt him but when he doesn't get any hurt he open his eyes and see viren and shivani there with police... Police arrest vidhyut's all man and save him from them...

As soon as kartik is save viren hug him.. But kartik doesn't reciprocate... Virem break the hug when shivani speak...

Shivani - Jiju di kaha hai...

Kartik - Vidhyut usse leke kahi gaya hai... Hume usse jaldi hi naira ko bachana hoga...

Kartik run outside while saying this... Viren and shivani also runs behind him... They sit the car....

Kartik - Shivani tum vidhyut ko janti ho na...

Shivani - ha jiju... Woh to di ke best friend the.. Par pata nhi kya hua jo di unse baat bhi karna band kiya... Aur aapki shadi main bhi bulane ke liya mana kiya...

Kartik - woh sab chodo aur ye batao ki yaha maldives main uska koi flat or banglo hai kya...

Shivani - ha jiju ek baar unone kaha tha ki unhone maldives main ek jagah li hai... I think ab tak to banglo bhi tayaar ho gaya hoga...

Kartik - address pata hai tumhe..

Shivani - one minute jiju mere phone main hai.. Main aap ko send karti hoon...

Kartik - viren kk bhi bhj do... Viren tum uss jagah chalo...

Shivani send them address and viren ask the driver to take them to that address...

Precap :- kartik saves naira...

TARGET- 23+ VOTES AND 86 FOLLOWERS

How was the chapter good average or boring to let us know

plz do inline your comments in
comment section don't
forget to vote
and
next chapter will be post on
once the target is completed
see you soon bye.....👋👋

co-author- kaira_luv