Maybe

The man I'm paying a visit to tonight is a worthless piece of trash that nobody will miss. Somebody paid me a heafty two million to get rid of him for business purposes but I did my own little research and turns out he runs a human trafficking ring.

Well he decided to mess with the wrong fucking people when he trafficked the district attorneys daughter.

Even if the da did not pit a bounty on his head I would have still gotten on my radar because it's one my life's mission to get rid of people like that.

Well tonight my target Alex is going to be at a club in Moscow Russia. Well how I gat you ask well I'm already here it wasn't hard to sneak put ot the de luca household because they have a terrible security team.

It's going to be hard getting into that club but nothing is impossible when I have you on my radar so I'm going to get to him one way or the other.

But Alex is also going to be making a 300 million dollar drug deal with the Russian mafia leader which will make getting into that club extra hard because the security is going to be extra tight.

But with a month of planning this job I should be able to get into the club undetected.

......................

Right now I look really different with a blonde wig, blue eye contacts and some face prosthetics. Even though people do see my face right now they cannot link me to my real identity.

"ID please miss" The buff security guard said to me  while looking at my tits. A nice low cut dress can go long way because most men are pigs.

"Here you go sir" I said while leaning down a little so he could get a better look at my tits.

"You can go ahead" He said while still eyeing me.

"Thank you sir" I said in the sweetest voice I could make.

As soon I entered the club the bright red strobing lights an the loud music immediately hit me. From the entrance I could take the stench of alcohol and sweat coming off of people and it was gross.

I quickly walked to the bar while bumping into people and I eventually made it.

I did a quick survey of the club and it was not hard to spot Alex because he had women all over him and I'm sure I could spot his security team trying to hide in plain sight.

I sat down at down at the bar where I know  Alex could easily see me and I did wait for him to make his move.

As I said I did do my research and I know what type he prefers, blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice supermodel body.

I know I would not have to wait for long because from the corner of my eyes I could see him him approaching.

" Hello beautiful what are doing by the bar by yourself" Alex tried to say in a seductive voice but it just sounds like he's having a stroke.

And he didn't bother asking for my name that means less work for me I guess.

" oh hi uh it's my first time in the club and I don't know what I should be doing" I said with a nervous giggle.

"Your first time at the club and you're not dancing and you're not with your friends"

I don't know what I will do if Speaks like that again.

" uh I don't have any friends" I said in a sad voice while forced my eyes to Start watering.

Oh god I'm such a good actress I shoul really start doing movies on the side.

"Oh no crying on my watch baby girl"
" Can we get two shots over here"

Who the fuck says baby girl in a voice like that this guy truly sounds like a pedo now.

And that breath smells absolutely disgusting with all that money he should really invest in toothpaste and mouthwash.

The bartender brought over the shots and I pretended like I did not just see him spike my drink even though he was not so subtle with it.

I switched the glasses quickly when he was not looking.

"Let's make a toast" Alex said while eriely  smiling.
" To a night night of fun"

After getting said that I quickly took the shot while he was watching.

Not even five minutes I started acting drowsy while he just stared .

"Are you feeling okay?"

"No I feel a bit sick I think I'm going to go home" I said while slurring my words .

" No no no we can go to my hotel room you can lie down until  you feel better" He said quickly while grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the entrance.

When we got to the entrance somebody stopped us and spoke to Alex.

"куда ты идешь босс в пяти минутах ходьбы"( where are you going the boss is five minutes away)

Well I'm just going to pretend like I don't speak Russian.

"Я знаю, что мне понадобится всего три минуты" (I know I'm only going.to take three minutes)

"иди, но ты знаешь, что босс не любит ждать"( go but you know the boss doesn't like waiting)

"I know" He replied to the man next to him.

He pulled me into the back seat of his car while he got into the front and drove off. I did not take him minute to find a deserted parking lot so he could do all the disgusting things he thought he was going to do to me.

Not now.

Never again.

"I'm going to have fun with baby girl and I know you're going to enjoy it" He whispered as he climbed into the back seat.

"I don't think so " I whispered back back with a sadistic smile on my face.

He looked shocked and before he could make another sound I flipped us over and i quickly put my knife against his throat.

" Please don't kill I did nothing wrong" He pleaded with me.

"Maybe i should spare you"  I said while smiling.

"But I need one thing from you first, and maybe I might spear you"

"Wh-What do you need" Alex replied while stuttering. I think he might just piss himself because he looks so scared.

I wonder how many girls have looked at him like that before. When they know that he is the last person that they are going to see.

Well it ends here Tonight.

"сказать сатане хела передает привет"(To tell Satan HELA says hello)

Before he could get a word out I slit his throat and watched as the life drained from his eyes.

I took a picture of the body and sent it to the person who wanted him dead.

Before anyone would come looking for him I quickly tossed gasoline that was in the trunk of the car on it.

With one single match I lit the car on fire. I quickly got out of the area and to my safe house on the outskirts of the city.

But what I did not know was that there was somebody watching me from the darkness.

A/N

Another chapter done. There might be some errors because I was typing this chapter on my phone.

I might be adding more chapters regularly since exams are over.

Until next time.

~s