68

Chapter 68 An Encounter at the Exhibition

As the door slammed shut, Natalie almost lost her balance. She managed to walk unsteadily to the table and poured herself a glass of lemon water.

Ever since Henry disappeared from Natalie’s world, she had become quite indifferent, rarely experiencing strong emotions.

It had been a long time since she felt this angry… She couldn’t even remember the last time she was angry.

Julian’s behavior today really angered her.

Sipping the refreshing lemon water, Natalie’s breathing gradually calmed down.

She walked slowly up the second floor.

The second floor of the villa had large floor-to-ceiling windows adorned with dark gray curtains. Natalie pulled back the curtains and looked outside through the expansive glass.

She wanted to know what Julian was thinking.

Everything he had said and done today was completely different from her impression of him.

Indeed, as soon as the unrequited love returned, the man’s IQ directly turned negative.

Natalie leaned against the sofa, quietly observing at the man downstairs.

Julian stood in place, with a cold and stern side face, just like the man in her dreams.

But the two are completely different.

In Julian’s eyes, Natalie could see his anger and sharpness.

The bodyguard, who had been standing respectfully in the distance, noticed the CEO’s unusual emotions and quickly walked over to him.

“President, should I open the door?”

Julian stared at the luxurious door with intense anger and sharpness in his eyes, as if he could see through

Just a few days after leaving him, Natalie had completely let go of her disguise and was no longer willing to pretend. She even dared to be so defiant towards him.

So, this was her true nature. The previous gentleness had nothing to do with the present her!

The bodyguard looked at the president’s increasingly dark face and tentatively spoke, “President… Should I

open it?”

There was no answer.

Natalie raised her eyebrows, and the sound insulation in the villa was too good. she could only see the man’s

However, being able to witness Julian’s rage did help alleviate her mood.

Julian stared at the villa for a while before slowly speaking, “No, let’s go.”

The crimson in his eyes faded away, returning to the indifference of the past, indicating that he had regained his composure.

“Okay. “The bodyguard didn’t dare to speculate on his boss’s intentions and quickly opened the car door.

Julian slowly re-tied his tie with one hand. The fragmented gold tie reflected varying degrees of light as he

moved,

creating a mix of bright and dim reflections that accentuated his cold and hardened face.

Julian sat in the car and leisurely stroked his chin with his slender fingers.

Even Natalie can get the authorization letter, why couldn’t he?

Without Natalie, he could have been fully authorized.