At Jane,Bella, and Jessica's House

A week later
While Jane, Jessica  and Bella are  laying down in thier bed. Watching 50 shades of Grey. They are at the scence where Christian shows Anna his "play room" ( I think that is what he called it not 100 percent sure if it is wrong please let me know) anyways back to the story.

They are watching that scence where Christian shows Anna all of his toys and Jane, Bella and Jessica  at the same time I wonder what it would be like to use those toys? They all stared at each other at the same time and say we are going to Adam and eve.

Four hours later
At Adam and Eve they all walked Into the store bought a few things. Put them in the trunk and went hunting to get all the strength  they could get they knew they were going to need it.

Two hours later
They come hom5 and get them selves ready for some fun. Bella tell Jane and Jessica to come to her. They refuse and instead of coming to her they decide  they are going to have sex with each other instead of with Bella so they start kissing each other all over Jane and Jessica start playing with each other breasts and they stick thier fingers in each other. While this is going on Bella has a nice little  leather whip in her hand and even though she is so hot for them and watches this she Goes around each of them and gives them each a few spankings on thier asses which makes Jessica and Jane moan from the pleasure  then they both stop and turn around and jump on top of Bella  and they tie her up and they have a whip in each of thier hands and Bella begs for them to let them have her thy both smile and say no then Jessica whips bellas boobs while Jane whips Bella ass she moans in pleasure and she is rock hard and she breaks free of her bindings  and takes them both at the same time over and over and they do this all night. Till they get exhausted and sleep the rest of the day away.