The Night We Met

It was a Friday night in July, 1975. (Back when Mary was wild.) She was sitting at a bar alone when all of a sudden, a man caught her eye and sat down next to her. "Whiskey, please." The man said and looked at her. "My name's George." He introduces himself and lends out a hand. "Mary", the woman responded as she shook his hand and then took a sip of her dirty martini. "So, I'm guessing you're in the army." George nodded and grabbed her hand. "Want to go back to my place?" He asks and Mary's face turns red. "I-I don't know, I don't really go home with men." Once he heard her say that, he looked down as if he were rejected. "But I think I can make an exception.. what are we going to do?" George smiled and replied "It's up to you, ma'am." A few minutes later, the two both arrived at the house and immediately started making out. George pinned Mary to the wall and started feeling her all around while kissing her. "P-Please, George!" She kicked off her heels and slid off her white dress. The man slid down his pants and took off his boxers. "Wow, you're gorgeous." George said as he got on top of Mary and she rewet the area before he slid into her. "You're not too bad yourself, now fuck me!" He did as he was told and entered himself in her completely. Her eyes watered and she clawed herself into his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and looked deeply into the man's eyes. She felt an orgasm approaching because of his accelerated pushes. "Yes, right there!" The woman moaned loudly and was grabbed by the neck. The two looked at each other and she immediately knew what George wanted. Mary sucked his neck as he increased his speed. She bit into the spot where she had just sucked and scratched his back. "Fuck!" He growls as he went harder until he couldn't take it no more. The two rolled over their orgasm together and switched positions. Mary got on all fours and George was taking her from behind. He slowly pushed his dick back inside of her. When he finally broke through to be completely swallowed by her, the woman let out a groan. George put his hands on her hips and began slowly moving in and out. "Oh, Mary, fuck!" He said as he thrusted into her. "Feels good, doesn't it?" She said as she looked over her shoulder. As the man moved, his head tilted back and his mouth dropped open. Mary suddenly wanted his mouth on hers so badly it nearly ached. She knew at this angle they wouldn't be able to kiss, but she needed something. She reached back and grabbed his hand pulling it around to her face. She pressed three fingers down before shoving the index into her mouth. She licked and sucked on it as he continued to pound into her. Mary moaned her enjoyment as she continued to suck on his finger like it was his dick. She let out a shout of pleasure when she felt George's hand rubbing furiously at her clit. When she let go of his finger, he brought that hand back to help hold her in place as he moved in and out of her. The woman groaned as she was slammed harder and harder into. George's arm was wrapped around her waist now as he moved with force. Finally, Mary screamed as she went over the edge, George followed only seconds later. They both collapsed on the bed in each other's arms.

Well now y'all know how Georgie was made 💀