🍀🛣️vlog time🛣️🍀

They are all sleeping sweetly, but for some reason Hanbin didn't want to sleep, he just pretended to sleep to his teammates. Hanbin make sure that others sleeping  so he manage to put his leg to floor and he leave room. He was now thinking about how to keep them together as a group and be tough while being kind to them, usually Hanbin is not that kind of person but he has to learn to do that. He signed yes all people eyes on him he also want them be proud of him. Thats difficult. He just come to kitchen for a cup of water. While he pouring water he saw Zhanghao coming to kitchen. He put pot on dinner table. So he asked.
Hanbin: cant sleep?
Zhanghao looked him with sparkling eyes, you can tell he was cried minutes ago cuz his tears still was on his eyes.
Zhanghao swallow and : yes it our first day here so its kinda strange for me. He answer
Hanbin: hyung, i have question! Can i ask your advice?
Hao just nod
Hanbin: im a leader i have to take care of all my members also be strict them so it kinda worrying me . You know i usually not like that so i cant figure out yet or should i refuse being leader?
Zhanghao smiled a little bit and replied: hanbin~a ! Dont feel pressure or nervous just be yourself around us if we dont get what you mean then try to use other method like being goofy . I believe in you . You can be perfect leader. Just be normal dont try to change yourself just because you are leader being leader doesnt mean you should be always mean to other . Get it now?
Hanbin: hyung ,  you help me right?.
Hao: of course why not just dont think too much
Hanbin: thank you hyung ! Oh sorry did u come here for a drink?
Hao: actually not i come here cuz i saw your shadow from moonlight
Hanbin: woow you so great you it was me just from shadow .
Hao just nod and said: should sleep now leader Sung hanbin
Hanbin put glass on table and follow to Hao
Hanbin asked out of curious: ah hyung you change beds with Jiwoong hyung ?why?
Hao : just because i couldnt sleep there so i change--
Hanbin: if you okay now that good good night Hao hyung he waved and come to his bed lay down.
[>In the morning<]
Firstly , Jiwoong wake up and go to shower then others. Ricky done with shower and open the fridge.
Ricky: why here no food left where is pizza from yesterday?
Matthew while brushing his teeth he also join.
Matthew: oh right? Where is pizza?
Gyuvin come from walk with Yujin and said: i know who ate it isnt it you Mr gunwookshi?
Gunwook were working out he was doing splits, he respond: why you think its me actually you Ricky and Jiwoong hyung didnt put it on fridge yesterday so it taste got changed so i put it on trash bun. Hanbin come to hall.
Hanbin: guys i have news manager just called me and said we can so to restaurant. So please change.
Everyone was so happy. They all go their room to change someonw choose comfy style, others just black things. All finish and come to hall.
Hanbin:everyone ready then lets go we dont have to use taxi or transport lets just take that cameras and go everywhere you want just split up for 3 people and we came back all together. So
Yujin, Gyuvin, Gunwook in a same team.
Hao, Taerae , Ricky same team
Hanbin, Jiwoong, Matthew same team. That was vlog boys can choose where they want some boys go to amusement park , other so play station, some boys went to shopping.
Hanbin: Matthew , jiwoong hyung where you want to go?
Matthew: hmmm , can we go to amusement park? Everyone agree?
Jiwoong :im cool with that  Hanbin also agreed. They were talking cameras like asking funny questions.
Hao's team choose to Shopping, Gunwook team choose Play station. They wanted their vlogs to be interesting, and now they want to enjoy it and forget their worries.Hao actually wanted to be on the same team as Hanbin, but unfortunately it didn't happen. Ricky has been asking Hao so many questions about how the outfit fits Taerae were feeling annoyed but he was only giving Ricky positive feedback. At the end, Taerae couldn't stand it either: maybe you'll stop, and Ricky hit him on the head saying: that you've been making me nervous all day
Ricky was speechless he was just asking after all.
Ricky: Hao hyung you know why Taerae hyung being mean to me i didnt do anything wrong just asked right?
Hao: you son of bitch all day you just asked my opinion why ? Am i your mom awwww he also walk away
Ricky was confused why what happened that two boys are they on their periods ? He think that. He take  sneakers and go to buy it but he was here  Kum Junhyeon
Ricky surprised: ohh Junhyeon -shi woow
Junhyeon: oh ricky i didnt expect see you here? How you doing? Being member of team isnt tough?
Ricky: it is they all acting strange like im getting their nervous? Am i.?
Junhyeon chuckled : i gotta go and and say Taerae hi from me byee he left
Ricky: why would i say  to tae hi from you bastard? He buy it on card and go to another  hoddies section. Their was Hao looking for something
Ricky again bother him: hyung, i think that hoddie looks good on you that black one that hoodie was only covered with black wihout any art.