The voice to be heard

There is a silence that can be heard very far. No one has seen the silence, but it takes a short time before it becomes insanity. This universe has been through that silence. The war of voice and silence. There was no one that spoke up except prince harry. He was only ten at the time, but no one has seen him since he spoke up to the disgrace that has been happening. He voice himself in front of many royalty that wanted to kill a commoner. The man did not commit any sin or crime, but he did say no to royalty. The prince finally realizes the pain his people in the country suffered.

It was only the second moon and prince harry had been confined in his palace for the last 5 years. The king did not want unnecessary conflict between the royal family and the nobles. Prince Harry trained his mana and swordsmanship for the day he takes the throne.

"Billy, tell the king I would like an audience with him to discuss becoming his successor and taking the throne," prince harry said. 

Billy was a butler and also a 5-star mana user. He was the only person that supported the prince.

"Is there anything I could help you with Prince?" the butler said "Please find out where my brother is also, I want to talk to him" the prince exclaimed. 

There was no conflict between the brothers, but the nobles wanted to manipulate prince harry. During that time Harry was the youngest and the smartest out of all of his full blood-related siblings. The sibling that was half-blooded was adopted before anything could happen to them. The half-bloods are still considered commoners and are not treated like royalty. The king has made history by having a child from every race. The elves, orcs, barbarians, and animal people.

Prince Harry was finally able to meet the king. Harry's Palance was right next to the king's palace. The King stayed in a big palace with a garden and a huge statue of him and the former kings. A gate and 20 soldiers stopped anyone from entering, all of the guards in the palace are 3-star mana users. Harry entered the palace wearing a suit custom-made. when you get to the door to the palace, a red carpet that is more valuable than the prince's palace goes toward every room. A man with mana leaking out of him greeted Harry at the palace door.

"Are you the prince?" the man said.

"yes," Harry said

The royal family has an ability that defines them. Red eyes or the ability to see mana directly. Prince Harry had both.