seventeen

"WHAT THE DANCING DUCKS! You scared the living soul out of me" yn yelled at Jimin who now sat on the edge of the window. It looks like if he moves an inch, he's gonna fall out if the building.

"Calm down glasses! Who else can you expect to climb into your window late at night? Ofcourse it's me" he grinned.

"Do you even know that there is a thing called door, that we, normal people knock  to enter into someone's house?" Yn asked out of frustration.

"I actually came here to-" he bent his head backwards, making yn worried.

"Holy Jesus! You're gonna fall off!" She shouted not letting him complete his sentence. He chuckled.

"Then I'll jump in" he finally jumped inside as yn sighed out of relief.

"So why did you come?" She asked.

"Let's go out, I'm wanna show you something"

"Now? It's already dark outside" yn replied glancing out.

"So what? Do i look like i care?"

. . .

"Come jump in" Jimin whispered.

"What? Do you want me to jump a wall?" Yn whisper yelled.

"Shhh they'll come!"

"Who?"

"Aish!" He lifted her up holding her hips as she climbed the wall followed by Jimin.

"What the hell" she yelled.

"I told you to shut up!"

"Where the hell you're talking me?" She whispered.

"You'll see" he simply smiled, making yn frown. He dragged yn into the big apartment upto the elevator. He held her wrist as she looked around. It was dark everywhere as it was late night already.

They both went inside the elevator as Jimin clicked on some button making the elevator to go up. He smiled whenever her confused expression caught his attention.

"Who's apartment is this?" Yn asked.

"one of my father's apartments"

"If it is your father's then why didn't we come from the front gate? There's no need to sneak inside from the back" she raised her brows.

"You're forgetting that you're with Park Jimin" he smirked sheepishly. Yn rolled her eyes.

The ding sound from the door interrupted their conversation, as the door opened revealing the terrace. As soon as they stepped out, the cool breez softly invited them as yn smiled wide.

The only source of light being moonlight made the atmosphere even more beautiful to watch. The stars shining brighter than anything else. Yn went upto the end of the terrace to look down only to find that they are on the top of a big building.

All the trees and cars looked like ants from the top view. Yn turned to Jimin with a smile.

"Which floor we are on?" She asked.

"It's the last floor, 25th" he smiled.

"This is so dreamy" she murmured closing her eyes feeling the atmosphere.