Chapter 10~Harper's POV

"But I don't want to put real clothes on, I like my pj's!" I yelled. James and Remmy have been trying to get me out of my pj's that I had been wearing when I took a nap for the past hour. In 2 hours is the feast and apparently I can't wear pj's to my sorting!! How rude is that?!

     Remmy sighed and then the door banged open. Thals walked in. "For the love of Merlin! Shut up and put clothes on Harper Quinn Potter! Or so help me, your weapons room will become mine and so will your music room!" Thals yelled. I automatically stopped.

     Thals decided that I needed to learn how to fight without magic and my powers so she convinced Mum and Dad to build me a weapons and training room. It had the deadliest weapons known to man and wizard. I've trained in it since I was 10.

     Thals picked out some clothes and threw them at me. I groaned and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and then got dressed.

     Thals walked into the bathroom and helped me with my makeup. I did it simple and natural like I usually do.

     I took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom. The guys jaws dropped. "Nah uh. Change into some sweatpants. I will not have my baby sister walking out like that where every guy can stare at her like she's a piece of meat," James said. I frowned and Thals walked over to him. Remmy walked over to me.

     "I think you look beautiful Harp," Remmy said. I blushed.

     "Thanks Remmy," I told him. Rem started leading me away, down towards the common room while my two siblings were bickering.

     We sat on the couches by the fireplace. "Harper, I was wondering. Would you go out with me?" Remmy asked. "And become my girlfriend?" my mouth dropped open. "I-It's ok, forget-" I kissed him, full on the lips. He responded quickly and began kissing me back. It turned into a full snog.

     When we finally broke apart, we found a grinning Thalia and James on the floor, passed out. I raised my eyebrow at Thals. She shrugged. "He went to stop you two but I knocked him out with Stupify," Thals said. I laughed and Remmy chuckled. "So, you and Lupin," then we all broke into laughter.

     "Ugh! I hate you Thalia," James groaned as he got up from his 'nap'. Thalia smirked.

     "Love you too baby brother!" She cooed. "Let's head to dinner, don't want to be late to your own sorting do ya? I need to sit at the teachers table, bloody hell! I was usually sent there to be yelled at!" I laughed. Thals was a big prankster and still is. It annoys the Minister but she's the best so he lets it go.

     I got off of the couch and pulled Remmy up. He barely moved from his position. "Remmy," I whined. He automatically got up.

     "So whipped," James muttered. I smiled and Rem sighed.

     "I so am. But now I'm dating her so it's ok to be whipped," Rem said with a smirk. James's eyes widened and he lunged towards Remmy.

     "Breaker! James is going crazy!" I yelled. I used my power over wind to hold James back but I've only used this power a few times. I use water and fire much more often.

     Breaker came running down the stairs and held James back with Thals help. Pettigrew was, again, no where to be seen. Neither was Benny. Might be home with Eric.

     "James! Calm the bloody hell down! Rem won't hurt me and if he does, I'll let you at him, ok?" I compromised. He nodded. Thals and breaker let him go.

     Rem took my hand and intertwined our fingers. He smiled and I smiled back. I pulled him towards the Great Hall, the rest of the group catching up with us. James was next to me and then Thals was next to James. Breaker was next to Rem and they were quietly talking about something.

     "James, do they have a weapons or training room here?" I asked him. He thought and shook his head no.

     "There is the Room of Requirement. It will transform into anything or anyplace you want. It'll conjure anything besides food. Perfect place for training, I used it when I went here. I show you tomorrow," Thals said. I grinned and nodded quickly. I got dizzy and knocked into James. He chuckled and straightened.

     "Been drinking Harper?" Breaker asked with a smirk. I scowled at him and then smirked.

     "I left my bottle of Firewiskey in my pillow. Which I left in the dorm room. I swear, anybody drinks that they'll die, even you Rem. I love that Firewhiskey," I told them. Their mouths dropped open. I laughed with Thals. I'm allergic to the ingredients in Firewhiskey so I've never drunk it or never will.

     "Calm down, she's allergic to the ingredients in Firewhiskey. She'll never go near it or drink it," Thals said. The guys sighed in relief.

     "Then I guess we'll be careful when we go to Hogsmead, I really don't want to kill you drinking," James said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

     "You should have known this. Mum and Dad brought a bottle and I drank a sip and nearly died at age 5," I told him. His mouth flopped open and closed like a fish. I scoffed and walked ahead, letting go of Rem's hand. Thals caught up to me.

     "It's ok," Thals reassured. I rolled my eyes.

     "Let's get this sorting over with," I told her. She sighed and walked into the hall. I had to wait for McGonagall. The guys caught up to me. Rem gave me a kiss on the cheek. Breaker gave me a friendly and reassuring smile. James gave me a hug.

     "I'm sorry," he told me. I breathed a breath I didn't know I was holding.

     "It's ok bro. Now get in there, I'll be there in a few minutes. I want to make a entrance," I said with a smirk. Jane sighed.

     "Is there any other way?" James said and walked into the hall.

     McGonagall came out of the Great Hall. She frowned when she saw me. "Where are your robes Ms. Potter?"

     "In my wardrobe. I don't want to wear them and I shall not wear them." I said in a mature. She scoffed.

     "Every student shall wear the robes. No exceptions." McGonagall said. I raised an eyebrow.

     "Oh, fine," I muttered a spell under my breath and my robes appeared on my. Instead of a house crest, it had a gray Hogwarts crest on it. "Am I going to get sorted . . ." I trailed off.

     "Thank you. Now, come along," she said and had me trail behind her. When the Great Hall doors opened, I used my elemental powers and took the light from the candles. Everybody screamed. I laughed with an evil laugh. They screamed more but I heard Dumbledore, Thals, James, Remmy, and Breaker laughing with me.

     "Alright Harp, give it up!" James called out. I laughed but with a deeper voice. "H-Harp?"

     "Harper? That fool! I killed her," I said with another laughed.

     "YOU BASTARD-" James was cut off by Lily.

     "Potter! Don't you dare finish that sentence!" Lily hissed. I laughed in my regular voice.

     "Bloody hell! You're fighting in the face of danger!" I said in my normal voice. I waved my hand and the fire returned to the candles. Everybody looked at me either: like I was crazy (I'm partially crazy, everyone says so); impressed at my skill; or angry that I called them out. A.K.A, James and Lily. I waved to them as I walked down the Great Hall walkway.

     McGonagall motioned for me to follow her while she gave me a small smile. Everyone looked shocked that McGonagall smiled at me, guess she doesn't do that often.

     She made me sit on a stool and then she put a ratty hat on my head. I raised an eyebrow at her and then the hat started talking. While it talked to me, I zoned out and played with some water I stole from someone's cup. They weren't drinking it and I'm bored. What am I suppose to do, listen to the hat?

    Harper! The hat yelled at me.

     "Yes?" I asked. The Great Hall laughed at me amused expression.

     I declare you . . .

     ALL HOUSES! The hat yelled.

     Well this seems different.