Fireworks. (AU! ANGST/FlUFF)

Akaza was sitting on the top of a roof, watching fireworks from afar. He was atractted to them for some reason. He couldn't remember why. "Hakuji.." a familiar voice stated. Akaza looked around, but he didn't see anyone. Only Kokushibo telling him that Muzan had sent them on a misson. Akaza nodded. "I'm coming Kokushibo" He said silently. After the mission was completed, Akaza was lost in thought. Who was the woman calling the name "Hakuji" and why Had he himself only heard it. Akaza sighed as he tried to figure it out. Akaza heard a voice. 'That voice..' he thought to himself. It was talking to him.  HE was hakuji. How did he not realize it. He was the one that that woman was calling. Now... to figure out who that woman was. Akaza trained for a bit,trying to get the voice out of his head. There was a glimpse of a woman. Pink eyes with black hair tied into a bun with a yellow hair comb in her hair. The woman was short and beatiful. Who was she? Why was she calling out his name? did she know him or somethig? Akaza was desperate to find out.

      Akaza had a flashback. He was standing with the woman. That woman again.. why is she so important tp him? She was speaking. "Those silly talks with you hakuji.. made me really happy. You talked aboutme coming to see the fireworks as if it were a matter of fact. You saw that i could get well.. and you made sure of that. So.. will you marry me?" she said with a smile. Of course...Koyuki.. how could he ever forget his wife. Or she would have been if the enemy dojo didn't poision the well. Akaza hated weaklings because they never had the courage to face him face to face and just murdered his fiance' and father-in-law/ mentor. Akaza felt some arms wrap around him. Koyuki...was hugging him. She felt warm. Her face was pressed against his chest. "Hakuji..you are so warm.. you've done a good job my love. You're strong enough. Now come home..please." Akaza realized what was happening and he smiled. he let the sun kill him. he was gonna go home to his wife. He had a smile on his face as he died. ANd with that,he and koyuki went to hell together.

      Authors note: This is my first fanficiton! i am a 13 year old fan fic writer! i love anything Hakukoyu or Demon slayer! Im sorry if this one is bad!