Intro

Let's get to know our main characters and heroes first:

First,Wave.

Wave is a male Vaporeon,One of the heroes in the entire squad.He's pretty chill and skilled.He's very agile and easily dodges.His water attacks are strong as well.

He easily blends in with water too,of course.He's quite friendly too,But he's also smart and tends to think a lot for the squad.He definitely loves nature and his friends,in a platonic way of course.

Now we have,Blaze.

Blaze is a hard-headed Flareon.He either is kind and obedient to orders or rough and disobedient.His body is mostly warm and his flames are enough to scorch something or burn it entirely.

Blaze is definitely a good ranged fighter and hunter,though.He's also a bit moody and tends to sometimes take naps in spare free time.

Next is,Sylvie.

Sylvie is your happy-go-lucky guy.He's not female,He's male.His name,Sylvie,Was a nickname at first but became his actual name over time.He's very talented and seems to love going on walks.He's very skilled with his ribbons and hears very well.

He likes flowers and is definitely a kind,soft,and skilled attacker.He's mostly a ranged attacker as well.He can sometimes sense auras too and tell if something is wrong.

Now we have,Raiden.

Raiden is an average Jolteon.His electrical attacks are powerful and one wave can be enough to paralyze someone.He's very braggy and reckless,But even though he can be reckless and stupid,He know's what's best.

He's very agile and speedy of course and seems to leave behind a yellow,electrical trail when he runs.He also loves thunderstorms and can sense them too.Sometimes he can be hyperactive then just calm or caring.It's hard to tell how he'll be though.He can also get a bit hostile quickly.

Next up is,Ivy.

Ivy is a very calm,friendly,plant understanding and loving,Leafeon.She tends to use vines as weapons and often naps.She's very powerful with solar energy too.She seems to be the care taker of the squad as she always tries to help they're injuries.

She also seems to have potions for conditions in her room as everyone lives in a cave,They're rooms having they're typing represented and patterned on the walls.They have at least one window and tend to do campfires and tell stories for entertainment or just read,train,nap,or sometimes watch TV and even read newspapers.

Now we have,Lumi.

Lumi is a male Glaceon.He's pretty calm but doesn't like being near Blaze.Partly because of how he can act and partly because he tends to annoy him or try to scare him by using his warmth and fire moves and Lumi dislikes hot things.He know's he's just playing but sometimes actually gets scared and mad over it.

Lumi,though,in general,Is a confident Glaceon.He can be serious too but his ice attacks are powerful and he can even create or summon glaciers as weapons,He can even shape them.His body is always cold and that's how he mostly is,If he doesn't stay cold he'll get weak or sick.

Now is,Helen.

Helen is a female Espeon.She's definitely smart and can see the future.She sometimes meditates and does the planning.Her psychic attacks can be enough to even cause headaches or nausea.

She's graceful when agile but she can sometimes get out of hand,though,and lose self-control,either snapping or becoming distressed.She's almost seems bipolar with those types of moments considering she's mostly tame and calm.But sometimes it can come in hand.

Due to this,She's often very respected and scared of by the others and they do they're best as to not upset her but some of them are still reckless.

But now,We have Nyx.

Nyx is a male Umbreon.He's almost similar to Helen with his sudden break outs and scenes but seems to have a bit more control to them and is normally tame and calm.His glares,though,Can knock people off guard and scare them a bit.

He is a bit psychic himself too,if that even makes sense,as he can make objects and others levitate and float.

Now,What can we expect with this team and they're heroes?