Chapter 1 : Go forward

Beep...beep...beep....beep...beep...beep............................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. ..................... ... ............. .......... ...... ... .. .

"Time of death, 5:09 a.m."

Black, everything is black. It's so dark here. I'm so cold. I can't realize. So that's it, is it really the end? Does this life end like this? Alone on my hospital bed, without ever having known love, without ever having had a single friend, without having been able to have a simple picnic or even go to the mall. I have experienced absolutely nothing, not even the experience of going to school. That's life...sometimes you win but sometimes you lose...it's so sad...and I can't even cry. Eventually I realize that I never really lived, I just survived...until today...

Have you finished your little monologue? Boring.

What... what... what is this voice that just echoed in my head?

I suppose so. ~ ♣

Who is here ???! Who is talking to me ?!

Relax Mira, what are you afraid of? To die ? ~ But you already are, ahahahahahah! ☆

So...I'm really dead...I knew it but...the realization really hurts...but...what's going on...are you God? Please how....i-

Oh no, at all my dear. ~ ♣

But...who...who are you then? And how do you know my first name?

Let's say I'm your way out. ~♡ Now shut up and listen, we don't really have time. I'll give you a second life, you'll...

What ??! How's that for a second life?!! How it is possible ?? Really ??

Argh! Stop interrupting me! Annoying girl. I told you I didn't have time.

...Sorry...

I resume, a long time ago you have...oh, you know what, let's skip the details. ~ ♥ You will find out for yourself. Good luck to you ! Be careful when landing, it's still impressive but it's fun! Aahahahah, good luck Mira and enjoy as much as you can, it won't last! Ah ah ah ah ! ☆

Eh ? What is happening ? My body...not my soul...I feel sucked in...I....HELP, PLEASE, PLEASE! WAIT PLEASE....

Ah...I love my job. ~ ♥

●☽○ꕥ○☾●

"Today we welcome a new student, be sure to welcome her. You can come back."

I heard the teacher talking to me through the classroom door, I'm so stressed but at the same time so excited. I took a deep breath before timidly entering what will be my new class. My hands can't stop shaking and I feel my heart racing. My first comeback! This experience is unlike anything I've had so far. Well, it's not difficult, since I haven't known much - if you forget my second life - The professor's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Go ahead, introduce yourself, we'll listen to you," he said, giving me a sign.

I could feel the curious gazes of my class, examining me from head to toe. I felt really uncomfortable hearing the students whispering to each other commenting on my appearance as if I was not physically present. They don't even try to be discreet.