T Is For Traitor

A/N 2015: Hello my fans! I want to tell you that I'm thankful for all the guys and gals who votes, reads, and comments. But for some reason, I think you all will hate me after this chapter...

Be prepared!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Chapter 17:

   "I'm getting sick and tired of your stupid games. I can't take it anymore! You will never have me, I already have a boyfriend, who loves me and I love him back! I'm calling the police," Hiyori yelled, face red, hands shaking, and her heart was beating really fast.

   The unkown person who was calling her called again, and this time Hiyori was getting sick and tired of it.

   There was silence on the line.

   She could hear the faucet; which she left on, dripping water.

   Then he spoke. "Like I told you before, Hiyori. If you tell anyone there will be trouble and you don't want that, do you?"

   "Blackmailing me will not help the situation. It's against the law and I'll make sure you will go to jail. 

   He laughed at her. "Do you think I care! We're coming for you and that's final!"

   *Discontinue call*

   "We're?" She questioned to her self. "So somebody else is in it!"

____________________________________

  ~With Yato~

   "Well somebody has to fix it!"

   "Yato, I'm sorry, but it just can't work out."

    Yato was pacing in his office. Someone was trying to get in his home. You can tell because someone was trying to break thier selves in the back door because the locks wouldn't work all of a sudden. 

   "I know, but try to stay calm. We're working on it right now," the man, who works for home security, who protects his home said.

   "You better be. Because you know that I'm going to be out of the house more because of this secretive task." He sighed. Hiyori is always home alone sometimes, and that makes him worried.

    Then he got an idea.

   "Okay, Mark. Still work on that problem, but I have an idea."

   "That's good. I'll check on you later. Bye!"

   "Bye."  Yato hanged up from the call. At least she will be safe. He sighed and flopped down onto his relaxing chair.

  "Yato!" His secretary, Megumi, yelled.