Small Teaser For This Fanfic

Hello everyone!! This is the new story that I have been planning for a while!! And since I saw Helluva Boss, I decided to make this story with my AU! So hopefully you can enjoy it.

NOTE: Some of this small teaser may be changed in the future of this story!!

Warning: This story will contain dark themes, swears, violent parts, etc. Which may not be suitable for some viewers! The viewer's discretion is advised!!

Teaser #1: Moxxie Snaps

Moxxie (Rage): *Yells at Blitzo* I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR SHIT, SIR!!!

Blitzo (Furious): *Shocked* EXCUSE ME!!? WHO THE FUCK, ARE YOU TALKING TO, BITCH!!?

*Moxxie beats the living shit out of Blitzo and kicks Loona's ass while being injured*

Moxxie: *Tears come down from his eyes* I regret the day that I met you in jail.

*On his bed crying*

Moxxie (Crying): Why!!? Why did it have to be me who suffered the most!!? Can things get any more worst of my fucking life!!?

Millie: *On the phone with her parents* Hello?

Teaser #2: The Breakup & Moxxie New Friend

Millie: Moxxie... there's something I need to tell you.

Moxxie (Furious): *Heartbroken while crying* YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME ANYTHING; I HEARD EVERYTHING OF WHAT YOUR FUCKING SHIT OF YOUR PARENTS SAID ON THE PHONE LAST NIGHT!!

*Both of them were arguing while Moxxie packs his stuff*

Moxxie: *Takes his suitcase* THERE'S NOTHING TO DISCUSS!! YOUR JUST LIKE BLITZO, CHAZ, AND THE OTHERS!!

Millie: *Tries not to cry* Y-You know what!!? My parents are right about you!! I should've divorced your sorry weak ass when I got a chance!!

SLAP!!!!!!

Millie: *Shocked* M-Moxxie... you just...

Moxxie: Yes, I did!! I hope you enjoy your miserable sorry ass, alone inside his shithole!! And I hope you can enjoy making your fucking bitch of your family happy, Millie!!

*Moxxie is outside and looks for somewhere to find a new home*

???: Do you need any help, young one?

Moxxie: *Sees a demon he had never seen before* Well Y-, WHAT THE FUCK!!?