1.

Min Ho's POV:
"Did you make up with Dae?" I ask. If the answer was yes, it would kill me. "Yes," She paused. That answer killed me. She continued to talk so I looked back at her. "We made up, but we also broke up. I'm okay. I mean, we were only pen pals." She jokes. I smile at the joke. "I'm always gonna care about him, but it was time." She says. "Yeah?" I question. "Yeah." She answered. "Kitty, I need to tell you something." I say. "Is that my pores are finally better because I've stolen your cleansing balm?" She mocks me. "Kitty! I think I fell in love with you. A little bit. Or... A lot." I say. She looked shocked at me saying that. "I thought you hated me. How do you love me?" She asks.
"I mean, there are many things. Most of all, how could you get back together with Dae after what he did?" I ask her .
She sighs loudly. "I thought my love was so strong that we could work it out. Besides that is what I went for in the first place." She tells me. "So, everyone was right?" I ask. "Well, at first. But then, I did want to focus on school and stuff about my mom. I am happy I got to be there for as long as I did. I like that I got to learn so much about her." She says.
"That's great! I couldn't imagine not knowing my mom. She is my favorite person of all time." I say. Then when I say that, I get guilty because that is very insensitive of me. I think she noticed that I get guilty. "Mon Ho, I'm fine. I know that you love your mom a lot. She is a loving mom. So, I know what you mean. But, I have Trina. She is like a mom to me. She tries to help me as much as she can. I am so grateful for her and everyone else, even you." She says. "Me?" I ask. "Yeah, you helped me so much here."
"What are you talking about? How did I do that?" I ask her. "You were tough on me, which made me stronger. So you helped me here." she says. Then, it seems like she went to her own world. "But, I guess it didn't help that I fell for you." She quietly says to herself. "What did you say?" I ask. "Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it." She says to me. "It was something. Tell me what you said." I say. "Fine, I fell for you. You were really sweet to me. You act like a bad boy but you are actually an amazing person."
"You really think so?" I ask. "Yeah, I can really tell. The way you were towards Maddie showed your a really good guy. I like that about you." She says. "Yeah, I guess so. Both you and Maddie showed me what I wanted. I want a real relationship with someone. I want one with you." I say to her. She looks at me with a smile. "Me too, Min Ho. I want a relationship with you." Kitty has. We look at each other intensely for seconds that felt like an eternity.
Then, I kiss her. I kiss her passionately for minutes. Then, a older woman came walking by. She stopped by us. "You should never be doing something inappropriate like that." the woman says. "You think we care about your opinion? Besides, everyone kisses. It's nothing you haven't done before." Kitty says. She humphs and stomps off. We start to laugh. Then, I grab her hand and wrap my fingers around her fingers. I look at her and then peck her lips then, in lay my head on her shoulder. I fall asleep that way. I wake up a few hours later and got off the plane with Kitty. I go home by myself to my mom's.