the meeting of the most unlikely of couples

The first meeting was back in 2010, Catherine had just moved to kings mountain North Carolina and wasn't trying to find anyone special until this scrawny teenager showed up and caught her attention until she found out how old he actually was and didn't feel like it was a good idea to go to jail over someone who would eventually turn 18 years old. Four years would end up passing by before they saw each other again. His friends thought that they were going to throw him such an amazing party but the only gifts they had to offer was 2 tall boy beers and a couple of xanaxs. however Catherine swooped in and convinced him that she could throw a much cooler party for his 18th birthday then anyone else could even think of doing. she kept her promise and the next night was so amazing that no one could remember much of anything that transpired the next day. this amazing party started what was supposed to be a short lived fling between them until the end of december the very same year that she got pregnant with a little girl they would name Serenity.fastforward to april 15th 2013 and they were married in a small courthouse in gastonia NC, later that same year on september 4th Serenity was born and everything was wonderful, however on christmas eve the same year she got pregnant with Chance jr. The following year saw several hardships when the husband ended up going jail for several stupid mistakes he made because he wanted more and more money to support his habit.  Then habits chanced and addiction grew more significant and terrifying however both were clearly in denial and oblivious to the true danger they were putting everyone in. He started staying away from the house and didn't bother to hide the fact that he was cheating on her anymore. Mentally she started going downhill quickly and tried to hide it. The endless cycle of cheating and addiction grew more and more obvious to everyone else but the two of them were in very deep denial. Finally it happened, Catherine was introduced to the little brother of a friend that used to live with her and she started talking to him online. They had a lot of stuff in common, they began to hang out with each other a couple of times a week. Unfortunately the little brother who is named Kyle, started having problems with his brother and his living situation so Catherine offered him a place to stay at her house.