sick🤧

INFO
minsung fluff🌸
══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══

Han tossed and turned in bed as his fever and hangover seemingly got worse. He went to a party the previous night and drank from the wrong cup. 

“I told you so.” Minho said as he placed a tray of cereal on Han’s legs. “Drink this and don’t argue with me.” Minho sternly said as he handed Han a small medicine cup. “Is this grape-?” Han said, scrunching his face as he drank the medicine. “I just picked something random. Be grateful you sick little idiot.” “It was an accident!” Han yelled back as Minho left the room. “Your voice sounds like a fork going over a plate! Go to sleep!” Minho replied after a few seconds.

Han frowned into his pillow. He felt like hell, but really wanted to go out and have fun. “M-minho?” Han softly called out, trying not to damage his voice even more.“Lee Minho?” He called out a bit louder. But no response. So, he just sulked into the covers until Minho would come back. 

“Hey Ji, you alive?” Minho gently whispered, peeping through the door. He slowly walked towards the bed and saw a puffy face of sleepy Han. The older softly smiled and began to walk away. “W-wait come back.” Han mumbled under his breath, half asleep. Minho smirked and kneeled down towards him. “What’s wrong?” … “I want you to hang out with me, but I'm gonna get you sick.” 

Minho thought for a moment, before crawling in the soft bed. “It’s okay, we can talk, sleep, or do whatever until you feel better.” Han smiled and scooted closer to Minho, wrapping an arm around him. “Thanks for not kicking me out.” 

“Best believe I'm kicking you out the second you feel better.”

                      。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆