01

It was a special day for Valentina. The 26 year old finally moves out of her horror place in Spain. She was moving to Liverpool. She literally was so excited to meet new people and getting a new Job after having a terrible history in Spain.

__________________________________

Valentina was packing her stuff out after finally moving in, in Liverpool. The next hour when she was finally done packing her stuff out in her new apartment, she took her laptop with her and sat on her couch. She was desperate to find a new job. She worked as a physio therapist in Monaco her home town also at Dortmund, PSG, Marseille and Madrid. Valentina emailed Liverpool FC so desperate to get the job as a physio therapist.
After writing the email she closed her laptop and stood up. Valentina wanted to go grocery shopping.
__________________________________

Valentina_______________________

I got up and went to my car. Ugh i hate grocery shopping. I was driving to the nearest grocery store. Soo what do we need. I checked my list and all we needed was:
- bread
- fruits
- spaghetti
- water
- milk
and so on like a normal grocery list
I bought everything and drove home. Finally at home i received a notification on my phone
my parents were calling me. I picked up the phone.
"Hi mom hi dad how are you?" , i said while leaving my groceries at my kitchen counter.

"Hello my love we're fine what about you?" my mom said.

"I'm fine where's dad?" i asked my mom and she showed me my dad who was watching the tv.
"Hello dad how are you" i said.
"I'm doing good. How do you like your new apartment and did you already find a job?" my dad shouted from the other side cause my mom was sitting on the opposite of him.
" Well i'm already loving it here in liverpool. The apartment is great. Now only my job was missing." i laughed silently. Oh i forgot to mention that i prefer to talk english to my parents but i also talk french with them and yes i can speak portuguese fluent.
"Im sure you'll find a job in a shorter time than you can imagine" my dad comfortingly said.
Me and my mom continued talking until i was tired and wanted to go to sleep.
"Alright mom i'm tired. I'm going to sleep." i said while yawning
"Alright darling good night." my mom said to me.
"Good night mom and dad. "
after ending the call i decided to take a quick shower before taking a nap.
I went showering and then after showering i quickly changed into grey sweatpants and a white over sized shirt.
I brushed ny teeth, did my skin care routine and then went to bed.

_______________________________

the next morning i woke up with a strange feeling wich i never felt before. I got up and brushed my teeth. Then i went and made my self some coffee and breakfast. I had a plain breakfast and after that i went online shopping.
I was shopping some household materials and some clothing. When i was about to buy everything i got a notification on my laptop screen. I didn't read from who it was or what it was and i just continued shopping. After i payed everything i didn't bother to open the mail so i just left my laptop open on the table in the living room. I continued watching Breaking Bad not realizing what time it is. I checked my phone only to see that it's past midday. I went to my kitchen and made myself a basic lunch meal. Afterwards i continued watching Breaking Bad. Until i decided to go to my room and clean everything up. I made my bed and put all the clothing that was laying on the ground into an empty box so i can put it in the washing machine later on. Then i started to clean up the apartment a bit. Again i went in my room because i was still in my pyjamas i changed into a black sweater and blue mom jeans. I put my hair into a sleek bun and decided to go for a little walk and getting to know the city. I paired my outfit with a pair of low panda dunks and then i found my way going to the city. After a long day
in liverpool i decided to go home again. When i arrived at home i ordered myself some mcdonald's because i didn't feel like cooking.
My food finally arrived and i ate peacefully enjoying the series im watching right now. Then i remembered i got a notification today early in the morning. So i decided to check on it after i was done eating and undressing myself. I put on a cropped t-shirt combined with a pair of black nike sweatpants. I saw that my computer was still on the table in the living room so i went and grabbed it. Only to find out i got a notification from liverpool FC. I screamed and jumped up and down. As i was calming myself i read the mail.
From Liverpool FC
_______________________________