Searching: gosalyn missing

It was one morning, drkae was texting gosalyn because he has this habit of checking in on gosalyn constantly.

She was at school after he dropped her off, he just left her a text.

"Hey" he puts a hand wave 👋 emoji.

"Hey" she sent the same emoji back.

Then he calls her on FaceTime he waited and waited anxiously then her face appeared she was seen at the school.

"Hey dad"

"Hey baby, how you doing"

"I'm doing fine, just finish first period"

"Uh huh, I Jaír wanted to see how you're doing"

"I'm doing fine, although I would be doing better if you were always texting me all day"

"I'm Jaír a bit worried that's all"

"We ou worry too much"

"Well it is my job to worry, I just don't want anything bad happening to you"

"I'll be fine, you need to relax ok"

"Ok, ok, you're right, Where are you,
by the way?"

"Just heading to my next class"

"Ok....hey listen I'm not going to be home tonight, I'm going to be at work, be sure to lock the doors and dorm answer for anyone not unless it's Launchpad"

The she had a worried look, "what's wrong, there's something I need to tell you"

"The finals are coming up, so I'm going with a Study group at a friend's house so I won't be home tonight"

"Study group? I never heard of one back when I was in high school, at who's house"

"Just some friend's house"

But he makes a suspicious face, "I don't like this some friend"

"It'll be fine dad, it's uh-one of my friends in bio....a fellow classmate you know,You haven't met her yet"

"Oh, Miss Popular, so When are you gonna be home? Or when will I expect you you"

"Uh, I think we're gonna go late. Late like 9:00-ish or...Late, like...it's all night, probably"

"I don't if you should go, maybe I should call Launchpad so he could stay with you, you know make sure you make it home alive in one piece"

"Dad I promise it'll be fine, trust me"

"Trust you?"

"Yeah"

"Well i-"

"Please" he saw her begging which made him forced to trust her.

"Ok, alright, fine just promise me you'll be ok"

"Don't worry I promise if something's wrong you'll be the first one i call"

"Alright, speaking of which how did the finals go yesterday"

"Fine, even if I bombed it, mr. Lee wouldn't let me fail"

"I doubt you bombed it, you worked so hard to get where you are today and I'm so proud of you for that"

"Thanks dad" she brushes a stain of her hair back.

"I mean It, you such a hard worker, I seen it, sorry I couldn't see your game last night but you know" he chuckles softly, "crime doesn't let Darkwing rest"

"I know dad, it's ok"

"Anyway I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks Well anyway I got to go now, class is starting I'll see you later tonight maybe, bye dad"