hi, friends

hi, friends.

it's been a while.

the last time most of you heard from me, i was posting on my message board announcing my hiatus, near the end of december 2022, with hopes of returning in the new year. at the time of posting that message, i didn't have intentions to remove all of my work (except for BLACKOUT), but very shortly after, it became clear to me that taking down my books was something i felt i needed to do.

i joined wattpad in 2012, and since then it has brought me lifelong friends, unique opportunities, a strong sense of community, and a lot of joy. i'm so grateful, and i don't take any of that for granted, even if my recent silence may have made it seem that way. to those who reached out to check up on me, or let me know how much my stories mean to you, thank you so much.

i know how it feels when people you know online suddenly disappear with no explanation, or you're no longer able to access content you once enjoyed. i'm sorry for doing that to you.

i can't fully go into all of the reasons i felt the need to remove my work, but please know that taking it down brought me a lot of peace, and freedom. as it stands now, i don't see the books returning to the platform, but you never know what the future holds.

i appreciate all the love you've shown my words over the years. you might find me popping up around here in the future.

for now, if you'd like to reach me you can find me on instagram at k.monroewrites / littleplutodesign or on twitter at k_monroewrites

all the best ❤️
kell