Awakening

Light entered the woman's eyes as she finally had awoken from her thousand year slumber. She takes a step forward, stretching out her wings removing any remaining rubble and debris from her body.

Her eyes land on the wall, engraved with depictions of worshippers bowing down to Seraphine. Intricate designs adorn the walls of her ancient grave, hidden behind the moss that gross onto the stone walls.

Her hand trails down the walls, somberly looking at the markings with nostalgia.

A few millennia ago, she had fallen into a deep sleep, turning into stone as a living statue. Her worshippers had assumed her to be dead, setting there most precious belongings down underneath her tall and dark 'Corpse' for her in despair. Looking down, she saw piles of gold, jewelry and gems that sat across the entire cave floor.

She walks barefoot towards the entrance of the cave when her foot makes contact with something sharp. Seraphine looks down, seeing a familiar arrow. The gold Surface sends a glare of light towards her showing off its shiny beauty.

She grabs the arrow, and gives a small smirk at it. She hums in delight, seeing that there is more arrows on the ground for her to take.

"My arrows, how I've missed you."

With her hand, she moves the handful of arrows towards her forehead. They disappear with a flash of light.

"Now that I have the arrows, I shall go and see how my world has changed over the years."