Rotox/aonung💜

(Couldn't find any pictures)
Aonungs P.O.V
        Rotox has been my best friend for years. He was there for everything. Through all the stress my parents put me through. Through the sullys getting to my clan. Through Neteyams death.  Through everything. I've always had a crush on him. I mean who wouldn't. He's perfect and nice and sweet. I never tried anything for the fear of him rejecting me. And it sucks but what can you do.
      Me and him was walking around the beach just talking about like when he mentioned something about a girl. I wasn't fully paying attention. "Huh?" I said once I snapped out of my trance. "I think I like that kiri girl." "Oh nice." I said.  I couldn't hide my disappointment. "Are you gonna go for it?" I asked and he shrugged. "I don't know man. Do you think I should?" And I just said I don't know and said I had to go home. He looked confused but said okay and we parted ways. When I got home my sister Reya was there along with kiri. I was disappointed to see her and just went to my room. Reya followed me.
     "You okay Nung?" She asked me. I shook my head and told her everything. "Kiri doesn't like rotox. She's got a boyfriend." That made feel a little better. 
"I think you should tell him. He's your best friend."
"I know but what if he don't feel the same?" "Then you guys will stay friends." "But tell him soon." She said and left. So I decided I'll tell him tomorrow night.
             It's getting closer to when I told him to meet me. I'm really nervous. But I know it'll be okay. Hopefully. I started pacing around a little going back and forth trying to calm my nerves. Once rotox got there we sat in silence for a little. Before I said something. "I brought you here to confess something. Before I say it I want you to listen before you say anything. Please." I said and he nodded his head showing he understood. "I like you. I have for years. Your so kind and beautiful and perfect. You've always been there for me. No matter what. I don't know what or where I'd be without you." I finished off. He looked at me and smiled. "I like you too." He said and pulled me in for a kiss. It was amazing. The feeling of his lips on mine was perfect. The fireworks went off and it was amazing. Everything was amazing.
          "Does this mean we're together now " he asked. And I nodded and kissed him again. We went back to my house and told my family. They took it so well.
          "And that's how me and your dad got together." I told my kids. We adopted two. A boy and a girl. Me and him made a good name for our clan. And we couldn't be happier.

———————————————————————————
Thanks for reading. Feel free to request any ships or ideas