Shattered Time - episode 1

Chapter 1: Where we come to the land of heroes and villains of time Itself

I woke up in my bedroom. It was a bit covered by my family photos of me and my twin brother and my parents. The posters that were hanging were anime such as Pokémon, Yu-gi Oh and of course Doctor Who. Mostly the 11th doctor, a few with all of them and the Tardis itself and etc. I frowned knowing what I had to do and stayed a bit in my bed. It was 9 AM in the morning as the window beside my bed was red as there was no sun light, but fire spread against the field. All I just stayed there and turned into a bundle of a ball and layed there hearing whispers into my ears. I stayed there til it was around at least 9:13 AM so I can do my normal stuff. So I closed my eyes and.......

I of course woke up around 12 so AAAAAAAHHHHHH my mama woke me up a bit worried as she had a huge battled scar right across her beautiful face. Her hair were long and pink til it is now short and messy. Her eyes are full of exhausted and fear. Her voice was gentle but I knew it wasn't her voice anymore.
"Dina, you woke up a bit late this time. Have you not gotten any sleep this time?" Her voice was so calm I swore I wanted to give her comfort. I hugged her as tight as I could as she hugged me back. "I did sleep well mama. Just a little overslept a bit." I said as I looked up at her. She patted my head as she stopped hugging as I sat down on my bed. She got up as her boots were Long up to her knees. Her bra was showing to be laces coming out as you could see lines of *it* and her shorts were too short. Her big old fluffy tail was now a skinny tail where it has less fur in it. My mama let her hand to me as I grabbed it and skipped out of my room as she followed me.

As we went out there were plenty of humans there praying and a few eating. I saw my papa giving out food to the people. His red skin became into a very pale red as his horn on his right side of his head is half broken. He was short like me, 5'2 ft. He helped me to make my clothes. I still walked with mama as I looked at the humans still on how they were trusting on me, and my brother and my whole family that is even left off. I looked at my mama up as she was 6'11 ft. I wondered a bit on how my mama and papa even did the birds and the bees with the height. I looked straight at where we were going to head off, the practice field. That's where my grandma, Cal, is there teaching my brother on how to train his powers and time lessons. Cal still had his casual clothings from his previous life time but instead happiness from him, it was strict and anger that was left in him. He saw me as I frowned and got a little scared. "Dina. You are very late again." His voice boomed as mama let my hand go and shoved me a bit to go on and practice as she fights with the real issues. I saw her left as I let a scared groan out. I looked back at grandma as he still waited for me to come. I saw my brother there making the same idiot face at me. He might be taller then me but I was more smarter then him. When I started to walk down I saw a few people watching. I felt shame on me as I wanted to cry a bit. As I got there Cal slapped my head. "You are not supposed to be late again Dina. When will you learn like your brother? Wake up to reality Dina, this is not a fucking fantasy land anymore. It's war. Now go train and study." That's what he said as I nod and walked beside to my brother.
"You're late again Dina." Roja said as he sat down and grabbed books. "I at least saved your ass from Mama you know?" I said as I scoffed and grabbed a wood and throw it at the empty figure that was there. "And clearly I was fine"
"No you weren't. You needed my help to sneak in and help you restore you're power." I said as I grabbed the katana and beat the figure with no hesitation. I then clawed it out and panted.

I ran to my papa as he hugged me. "Dina look at you, growing stronger and stronger. Just like your mom." He said as he looked at the far distance of mama praying. "My goals are almost done then, papa! I am being smart and heroic just like the Eleventh doctor and now close on being strong just like mama!" I said with a cheerful voice. "That a girl!" Papa hugged me as I hugged him tightly. "So you aren't going to tell me on how you travelled through time?" Papa said with a face as I gasped and forgot about on how I did that. "You were young and happy papa! The camp undestroyed was the best part! Even Bryan was alive!"
"Bryan? Like uncle Bryan? He's alive in that time now? Man, I might feel like the luckiest man alive there then."
"And and I met Drannus!"
"Drannus? Oh Dina you shouldn't talk with him. He is pure evil and only want to destroy people. He destroyed everything we love Dina. This is what he did to us!" Papa pointed out the force field as there was smoke and fire and monsters roaming around. I frowned. "I know papa. But you said he gave me a gift. When will I ever know what it is though?" "It takes great time and more practice Dina. You weren't really supposed to go with Roja but you managed to change a lot and manipulated a few of the evils which is highly impressive Dina. But you are not ready. Only when real danger comes." I groaned and sat down grumpy. "You guys are a bit too overbearing for me. I'm not a kid anymore."
"That's the thing Dina, you behave like one."
"That doesn't mean anything" I made sound where I showed I was mad and grumpy. "Dina. You know it's true. Now go on and eat. You can't train more with an empty stomach." He said as he patted me. "And I need to go on to my mission. So I'll be back as soon as possible, ok?" He said as he left my head go and opened the force field. I watched him walk away as I waved at him. He then closed it again as I stood there alone, and walked inside to the shrine.

I ate a big meal after I prayed with my mama to those who have died fighting to protect us. Like uncle Inpu, Grandpa Xylo, etc. I ate salmon with mashed potato with fries and rice with salad on the side. It was fine and okay. But I prefer it when my grandma cooks it. I went to my room and grabbed my book. Unfortunately I don't have any technology in this time line so that means no so called 'video games' or 'YouTube' so I took my book and read it. My grandma tries to be a great entertainment when he writes novels like these. Roja had a book of bugs and such as I had fantasy and romance. Mostly it was based on how Camp Oasis was before the war happened. On how mama met with papa and how my grandma met with grandpa and how they both adopted papa as a son. It talks about on how they went through so much just to protect camp as people takes so much advantage and destroy it. Grandpa was a first victim to uncle Mitch. I shuddered as the thought of Mitch came to my head. I remember when he took me and tried to eat me alive but was impressed on how I 'killed' grandpa. He took me with the rest of his friends. I felt the coldness coming as I went under my blanket. Roja just lost his power and became weak til grandma helped him contain his abilities again. Meanwhile I'm like mama, powerless for now. But my brother over heard of me having more power thanks to Drannus, one of the Gods of evil. But when I met him, he was dangerous and wanted to scare me. I stayed away as far as possible til he tried to hurt me and try to understand what was my goal.  But I have no goal, but being a stupid girl trying to be better then Roja. I kept hearing Roja gasping and talking about the bugs he found interesting for him.