Chapter 17 : Family always family

Another day has started, i woke up early in the morning and now preparing myself, i did my make up and brush my hair then take my bag and go downstairs to have breakfast with mom and my brother, feel like today is gonna be a long day.

I take a seat beside my brother who's sipping on his coffee and read some newspapers, while mom is preparing the food, suddenly Mark said,

"I heard the news from your friends yesterday, seems like you had a wonderful night right ?"

I just nod and said,

"Yeah everything was great, can't believe that i'm the Miss Beauty of our school now, Hanni also tell me that me and Doyoung will attend her company's fashion show today after school so maybe i will come home late today."

Mom then put the dishes on the table and sits down, we then start eating, after breakfast, Mark decided drives me to school with his car, i want to refuse at first and want to take a bus as always but he didn't let me do that, he said that it's not safe for a girl like me to take a bus to school.

——————

When we arrived at school, i get out from the car and bid goodbye to him, he then gives me some money and said before he drives away,

"Your said that you're going to Hanni's house later right ?...Then just call me if you need anything okay ?"

I just nod, but before i go inside the school, i look around and notice that everyone is looking at us, some are gossiping about something i don't know, but most of are looking at me with their admiring eyes which makes me smile.

While walking in the hallway, two girls suddenly approach me and smile, i always smile back at them, then one of them gives me her notebook and a pen and said,

"Karina, can we have your signature and a take a picture with you ?...Congratulation, we're a fan of you since you joined the contest."

I just smile awkwardly because i don't know how to give them my signature because i have never done this before so i just write down my name and give her back the notebook and pen, then she takes out her phone and take a picture with me, two of them even bows at me before they left.

I then go to my class, but when i open the door and go inside, everyone suddenly pops out of nowhere and shouts at me,

"Congratulations Karina !"

I was scared and flinch at the sudden noise but then smiles when Hanni holds a bouquet of daisy, my favorite kind of flower, Seung holds a cake and Winter with a paper bag, they walk towards me, then Hanni said,

"This is our present for you."

I then go back to my table and sit down, then i said,

"You don't have to do this, you guys know i can't do anything without my classmates right ?"

We then go back to our own seats, Hanni sits down beside me and opens her phone, then she said,

"Remember that you are going to have a fashion show later, Seunghan, you can come with us if you want."

Seunghan just sighs and said,

"And i know i will just carry everything so you so i refuse this time, beside, i already had a practice with Haechan and Jaemin later."

Hanni rolls her eyes, i don't know since when did Seunghan became close with two of them but it's a good new, but then Hanni said,

"Did you two know that Jisung already came back and he's studying in our school ?"

Seunghan immediately looks at her, then i said,

"Jisung ?...I thought he's still studying in France, well it's glad that he came back."