CHAPTER 15

Author's POV:

Abhimanyu's mother came to the stage and told them it was time to exchange the rings. Vikram was the host for today's event and he was entertaining the audience very well. Vikram came on stage with a mike and announced the guests to gather around the stage as the ceremony was about to start.

Both the family members came on the stage near the couple and guests came near the stage. Abhimanyu's father took the mike from Vikram and started to speak, "Today, I am very happy and proud to announce to you all that my elder son Abhimanyu is going to start new phase of his life, he will also know how to deal with woman, how to come home on time, how to gift and the list so long my son, but I know you will learn them soon and keep my new daughter very happy and be coolest couple in our family. I am very happy to see you smiling in your life and I pray to god to give you both a very happy and peaceful yet entertaining and enjoyable life ahead. I am very thankful to the people who came to attend the engagement ceremony of my son. Thank you so much, do enjoy.

Everyone became emotional yet happy and clapped. Now was the time for the ring ceremony. Abhimanyu took out the ring box from his pocket open and took out the ring and forwarded his hand in front of Mahira to pass him her hand, she kept her shaking hand in his hand. He smiled looking into her eyes which seems to be the oceans of emotions to him and he with his eyes promised her to always keep her happy.

He then slid the ring that he had bought for her in her ring finger and then kept his other hand on her hand. Her hand was sandwiched between his both hands. Everyone was eager to see the ring as Abhimanyu had not shown that ring to anyone as they have declined in helping him. He removed his hand so that everyone could see it.

Everyone was awestruck seeing the beauty in front of them. The ring was enhancing the beauty standing next to Abhimanyu and the blush on her cheeks was noticed by everyone.

Mahira's mother passed her the ring from the box so that she could make him wear it. She took the ring in her hand and forwarded her palm in front of Abhi, he gave her his hand, she put the ring in his long handsome finger and kissed the ring. Everyone started to clap and Abhimanyu took her in a side hug.

The photographer told all the family members to pose and get the photos done

The photographer told all the family members to pose and get the photos done. Soon Vikram announced that, "Without a dance, this engagement is incomplete, so our new couple, I request them to come and join all of us." Music started. DIL DIYAN GALLAN They came down and joined. Everyone was swaying with the beat of the song, the new couple was also enjoying the music.