𝖔𝖓𝖊

[M

"Where the fuck is my lipstick???"

Sunghoon looked everywhere for his expensive lipstick. From his vanity to his whole bedroom, but couldn't find it..

"I swear if sunoo used it..."

It was his favourite lipstick. He loved it very much, maybe because it was expensive..?
He got all dressed up. He needed to attend an occasion at his boyfriends friends house.
While he was still looking someone knocked.

"Bitch are you done!??"

He opened the door and went over to Sunghoon. He stood while crossing his arms.

"How long does it take you to get ready?"

They made an annoyed face after.

"I can't find my expensive lipstick sunoo!!"

Sunghoon exclaimed rolling his eyes.

"You have so many lipsticks just use one!"

Sunoo said while rolling his eyes before picking a lipstick for Sunghoon. He then pulled Sunghoon closer so he could apply the lipstick on him. After some seconds he was done.

"Done. Look how pretty you look!!"

He stepped back slightly to check Sunghoon. He looked gorgeous. Blood red lipstick.
"Well, damn.."

"Told you you'll look great."

"Yea...I still prefer my expensive lipstick"

"Ugh whatever... let's just go."
Without wasting any time Sunghoon took his purse and followed sunoo to the car.

Sunghoon

I locked my house and putted the keychain inside my purse. I was trying to not fall as I was walking, because I can't walk in heels. I may or may not have stumbled twice or so and sunoo keeps on laughing at that...I was now Infront of his pink car.

Of course it's a fucking Camaro. At this point I'll not be surprised if he has a whole car collection. Meanwhile me with my Porsche Cayenne. Well, Jay is filthy rich soo..

Sunoo told me to sit on the passenger seat, so I sat there. I'm quite surprised sunoo got a driver license in just two days.
"Hey, sun."

"Hmm?"

"When did you get your driver's license?"

"Oh...you see um..."

"What?"

"I-I don't actually have one-"

The fuck he means he doesn't have one!?
"WHAT?! THEN WHY TF ARE YOU DRIVING"

"Well, I know how to and you don't need a driver's license to drive these days tbh-"

This bitch want me dead fr.
"I SWEAR IF YOU KILL ME-"

"I'M NOT GONNA KILL YOU- CAN WE PLEASE GO TO MY BOYFRIENDS PARTY FFS?!? AND STOP SHOUTING. WE'RE NOT KIDS IN A SEESAW- "

"BITCH I SWEAR IF I DONT GET TO SEE MY HOT SEXY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU-"

"YOU'LL SEE YOUR HORNYASS BOYFRIEND. DON'T WORRY. IM NOT GOING TO KILL YOU."

Well he better because in this cruel world only heeseung can keep me sane.

"Good, now drive bitch."

I then pulled out my phone to message heeseung that we're on our way.

💬
💬
💬
Guys I'm extremely sorry for pausing my work.😭 Anyways should I continue this?? I have no ideas in mind rn💀

I hate math👹