6. Coincidence

New friends?
.
.
.

F/N was on his way back home when he spotted, Sora, standing on the bridge while staring down at the water under it. F/N didn't think twice and approached Sora, "Sora! Unless Aoki drag you to hang out with us, I didn't really think that I would see you again," he gave the slightly taller boy in front of him a warm smile.

Sora turned his head to look at F/N, his eyes widened a bit, his eyebrows were raised slightly. "F/N.. It's a surprise seeing you again in a..short time." Sora looked at his digital watch, which had a date showing in the screen. "Indeed, our last meet was just two days ago," F/N chuckled, "So, what are you doing here?" Sora leaned his elbows on the rail as he asked his question.

"Well, my home is this way." F/N placed his hands on the rail as he looked at Sora with a smile. "I see." Sora replied shortly, "Well, Sora. If you don't mind me asking...do you remember about my question last time?" F/N tilted his head, he was still curious about something. "What question?" Sora asked back. "About your cousin, what did the 'girl' do to your cousin?"

There was a long silence between the two teenage boys, F/N was getting nervous by the silence while Sora just stared into the distance, not saying anything. "N-Nevermind, if you don't want to answer then you can keep it to yourself." F/N chuckled nervously. Eventually, Sora sighed and looked at F/N with the cold gaze he gave to him the other day. "You want to know?" Sora asked, F/N slowly nodded, "Only if you are alright with it." he gave Sora a small smile.

Sora sighed softly and looked at the other way, with that he started talking about a girl from his school. Her name was Rika Kawai and she was a junior idol before, her group name was All-Out-Kiss, Sora's cousin, Chiemi was a fan of Rika. Sora told F/N how her cousin was a very huge fan of Rika that she used all of her allowance and even stole stuffs from the shops and sold it just to afford All-Out-Kiss' events.

"To be honest, I'm disappointed with what Chiemi did, I told her many times that she should stop doing such a thing, guess she liked Rika more than her own cousin." Sora laughed sarcastically, F/N continued to listen to him, focusing on every words and details that Sora gave to him.

Sora then continued with his story, Rika caught Chiemi shoplifting and realized what Chiemi had done just to go to All-Out-Kiss' events and bought Rika some stuff from the money she made by selling the stuff she had stolen. One day, Rika told Chiemi that she didn't want to be seen with a 'fatty' because she felt it was embarrassing for herself and told Chiemi to never come back.

"Oh.., that sounds painful for Chiemi." F/N frowned, Sora shrugged. "It is... Chiemi took Rika's words to the heart which led her to starve herself and eventually, commit suicide. I can't do anything to help her because I'm busy myself. She didn't even contact me or anything.." Sora let out a heavy sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You should have at least texted her time to time.." F/N tilted his head a little. Sora scoffed, "I am not that talkative before, same goes to contacting someone. You could say that I am not very friendly before." he laughed sarcastically. "It's not funny..." F/N looked at Sora with a frown om his face. Sora let out a 'heh' when he heard that.

"That's my story. Any question?' Sora stretched his arms. "Do you hate Rika for what she had said to Chiemi?" F/N asked directly which made Sora stopped stretching. There was a small silence between them before Sora broke it, "I don't really hate her, I just don't like her. She is my classmate and honestly, she is a little annoying. She talks a lot and always bothering me." he let out another heavy sigh.