CHAPTER 1

I was standing at the balcony when i saw a moving in truck,we never had new neighbors since last year.

I hurriedly went down and greated the new neighbors.

"Hi im Zae,nice too meet you".I said to our new neighbor.

"Hello." He said coldly without looking at me.

Rude,i thought he was sweet but nevermind,maybe i should get back.

Pag dating na ng gabi inutusan ako ni mama na dalhan ng pakbet sa bago naming kapit bahay,even tho ayaw ko pinilit parin ako ni mama.

Lumabas nako at pinuntahan ang bahay nila.

"Tao po!!"i yelled.

"Sino bayan bakit ang ingay!?"shouted the boy

He opened the door and was not pleased to see me.

"Whats this for?"he asked

"Bigay daw sainyo sabi ni mama!"

He shutted the door and didn't even say thank you "how rude!!,sana bangungutin ka!!" I yelled.

Morning came,gumising ako ng maaga para makapag handa para sa school.I wonder kung parehas rin kami ng school na papasukan.

I went down stairs and ate my breakfast and went outside our porch.
I saw him doing the same thing and walk after me.

I ran after him and asked "you never told me your name?"

"Why do you wanna know?,you like me?" with a smirk on his face.

"Napaka assumero mo naman!!,oo cute ka pero i will never love a snob like you."

He laugh and continued walking completely ignoring me.This boy was really something.

I arrived and i sat next to my Best friend Stefhanie.I told her about my snobby neighbor.

"Ohmygoshhh!!,pogi baa!!"Stefhanie said while squealing like hyena.

"Medyo,pero ang sungit!"pareklamong sabi ko.

Biglang pumasok ang professor namin at nag simula na ang klase,napaka boring nga lang.

The class ended and we headed to the canteen to buy snacks with Stefhanie,i saw my snobby neighbor and pointed him out for Stefhanie to see.

"Yan sya be oh!"

"Pogi nga beh,type ko!!"

"Kinikilig ka naman eh ilang beses ko ba sasabihin sayo na he's a snob ha?!!"

"Sus nag seselos kalang ata eh!"sarkastikong sabi nya.

I ignore her and just ate my snack,suddenly my snobby neighbor came up to me and handed me our tapper wear.

"Here sasauli kona paki sabi kay tita thank you."he said codly.

I just keeped my mouth shut at hindi man lang umimik.

Stefhanie was glaring at me and said,"oyy anu yun!!, Tita!!,beh iba kana talaga!!."

"Shut up Stefhanie"i juat rolled my eyes and continued eating.

We headed back to class and Stefhanie can't stop talking about my snobby neighbor.Well I can't blame her,he's cute and handsome but he's snobby.

We headed to our next class,and suddenly i bump into him.Instead of helping me he just walked away,not even saying sorry.

"Weirdo!!"I shouted.

I pulled my self together and continued walking to our next class.

As expected it was pretty boring i had to wait another 1 hour to finally go home,as i waited I can't help but think,does he really is like that?or he's just snobby.

As icleared my thoughts up, suddenly the bell rang,and i walked home he was also walking so i took the opportunity to ask him.

"Are you really a snob?"

"Why are you so annoying?"

"Hey i asked first!"

He just sighed and walk after me,i really hated him urghh.

____________________________________________________:)