♪ | Together

I WANT SOMEONE WHO IS AFRAID OF HURTING MY HEART ❤️
________________________________________________________________________

Yn: hus..band?

Taehyung: yes ! Husband

She didn't said anything as her blue eyes lock with his deep brown eyes.

She was admiring how handsome he is . His eyes deep like Ocean, his brows were perfectly in shaped  , his sharp jaw line, his perfect pink lips .

Taehyung: done starring? Wifey!

She came back to her sense as her cheeks turned red out of embarrassment.. her head hung low.

He chuckled..

***************************

He was getting more and more restless with each passing days, he wanted yn to ask for money or anything which would show her greedy nature like her family, but he didn't even try to talk to him ar asked for anything.

She seem to contend on what she was given.

It's been a week he again decided to talk to her . Maybe she would give him a reason to hate her, maybe he would stop feeling such protection or attraction toward her...

It was Sunday, he decided to do breakfast with her, he like to do breakfast in his room or in balcony , when he was alone. He only sat on dining table when someone was there to join him . His room was an apartment in itself. There was a sitting area, poolside, dressing room, all connected to it.

He entered the room with all his wall up , he didn't want to let her effect him , Mary was behind with Breakfast. Yn stood up with her mouth open like a fish , seeing him  entered.

He took a seat on the sofa of sitting area Beside yn with some space left between them. Mary left after placing the food on the table.

Yn was still standing

Taehyung: sit down and eat

Yn flushed in embarrassment and sat down. He was looking at her antics carefully.

He waited for her to take a plate, but she didn't

Taehyung-: yn! Eat.

The hard note in his voice scared her . She quickly took the plate and placed an egg and sliced fruits in her plate.

Taehyung eyes went soft seeing her scared. He didn't mean to scare her nor was he expecting her to get scared this easily.

He filled her glass with juice as an apology.

Taehyung: do you need anything?

Yn: No

Taehyung: do you want me to take you to your father's place?

Yn went quite for sometime, she didn't want to go, she wasn't an  idiot not to understand the looks her stepmother and stepsister gave her.

But she also can't deny directly infront of him.

Yn: we.. we can go later?

Taehyung: ok

Yn was signing softly again and again which he noticed, as if she wasn't liking what she was eating. She had even looked around the table 2. 3. Times

Taehyung saw that how little she ate, but he didn't said anything.

Yn was fed up of eating same breakfast daily, but she was thankfull about what she was getting, it was a better choice than the bland porridge,

She had to eat if not an egg and fruits . The bigger torture was all the things present on the table, she could only see them but not eat them.

Some rules were so engraved in her mind the even looking at them make her feel like she would be punished.

After breakfast, taehyung went to do some work, and yn started a book. They ate lunch and dinner together also. Taehyung again notice how little she ate.

He served her more food and asked her to eat. She denied saying

Yn: I'm full, i can't!

In soft tone.

Taehyung had seen she had hardly taken 4. 5. Bites and only drank water.

Taehyung: Eat !

He said in a stern voice.

It wasn't hard enough to scared but yn picked up the spoon not wanting to anger him. But she wasn't able to eat more than 2 spoons .

Taehyung saw that she looked ready to puke. Taehyung cleaned his mouth and d
Stood up.

.
.

Taehyung: ok! let's go for a walk!

________________________________________________________________________
Drop a pick up line for next part!!

Hope you all like this chapter..

Thank you so much for your love and support for this book.

And also i completed 100 followers

I'm so happy 😊

Thank you so much for reading ❣️

Word 720💦