Chapter 7

Andrew POV;

Once again, my father and brother James went somewhere without informing us. This has become a regular occurrence. They are aware of how upset it makes Ruby every time, yet they continue to do it. It frustrates me how they can be so thoughtless. Can't they consider Ruby's feelings even once?

We lost our sister Rose because of something that happened. I don't want to lose anyone else, especially not our sister Ruby. I'm not sure how Ruby is feeling right now, but I know she's sad because our dad, James, Liam, and Noah have distanced themselves from us for the past month. They haven't been talking to us and seem to be focused on work. I've tried to talk to our dad about this, but he always says that he's busy with something important and can't leave it right now.

About Ethan, I didn't know what he thinking or feeling but he was just being himself. He doesn't care about anyone, and just wants to be alone after Rose is gone he starts blaming himself for it even though I did it too. We both hurt her. After Mother's death we always blamed her for everything and whenever Dad and our other brother were not home. We always went to her and hit her until she passed out from them.

I know what we did unforgivingly but we changed it doesn't matter anymore because we already lost our Rose forever. We can't hug her anymore. We can't ask her for forgiveness. We already lost our Rose and I can't lose anyone in my family again.

I heard a knock on my door and when open it. I saw Liam standing while looking at me then smiled at me I locked the door again 'cause I know why he's here. He just came here to tell me that Dad and James are out on urgent business so I don't have to be angry. I know no matter what happens Liam always gonna take dad side.

I was about to tell him to go away when I suddenly heard a loud noise from Ruby's room direction. Without thinking twice, I went to Ruby's room. When I reached her room, I saw that all the things in her room were scattered there and Ruby was sitting on the floor. I glared at Liam who was about to go to her. I held his hand and said: Did you see how much your behavior is affecting her? Did you see how much she is hurt because of you all? How can you all still behave like this even when we already lost our Rose?

He glared at me and said: don't you dare to blame us for it. You didn't know what was happening. We all were behaving like this because of very important work and when you come to know that about that Then you will be the one who will come to us and say sorry.

After saying this he went to Ruby and hugged her tightly. I just rolled my eyes at him and went Ruby. I was about to hug her when she said while crying: I'm sorry Liam, I know Dad and James are mad at me that's why they both ignored me for so long. I know I should not be childish and try to understand them but it hurts everything they ignored me like I didn't even exist in their life. It hurts whenever I try to talk to them but they don't even look at me.

He just hugged her tightly and whispered sweet words to her which made her a little calm and after some time she fell asleep. Then we picked her up and put her on the bed.

I was about to say something to her but he just shut me up and went somewhere. I was too angry and I knew that if I was there then I properly gonna wake Ruby up with noises so I went to my room to release my anger on something. I came inside my room and saw some photos on the floor. I picked up one and saw it was my little Rose. I smiled while looking at it. We were so happy back then we were a perfect family. mom & Dad and me, my brothers and my sisters. Everything is so perfect.

Maybe not everything but we were still happy. To be honest, I didn't feel sad about mom death but I felt a little relieved. Our mom was the best but when she gave birth to Ruby and Rose, she changed.

She changed so much that sometimes I feel like she is not our mother. Before their birth, she loved us so much that she could even die for us without thinking for a second. She cared for us so much but after their birth, she just started to care about Ruby, only Ruby. She didn't even look at Rose and us. She is good with Dad but with us, it's like she didn't want to look at us.

Even till her death, she did not see Rose. Sometimes I feel like she hates Rose but no matter what she does, it doesn't change the fact that she's our mother. A woman who gave birth to us and loved us

Sometimes I wish that we found our Rose so that we could be a happy family again. I can hug her tightly, talk to her, spend time with her, and beat every boy who just even looks at her. I could ask her for forgiveness. I could do everything for her to forgive us.

Then I lay on my bed while hugging our family picture tightly.

Third person POV;

Andrew was just lying on his bed without knowing that someone was watching his every move. That someone smirked and said while looking at Andrew carefully: Aww dear brother, don't worry your wish will come true very soon, just wait a little more. Well, it looks like it's worth it to wait 11 years for this. Everything is so perfect but Ruby your life gonna be hell and I am gonna make it. I am gonna make your life your nightmare.

Hey guys,

I hope you like this chapter,

Please leave your comments and votes, 🙏 I love them so much ❤️........

Are you excited for the next update?

Stay safe and healthy 💗

Thank you

See you in the next update 👋