Chap 2: James And The Corrupted Knight. (S1 IN PROGRESS)

I clumsily got out of bed and followed my daily routine of doing almost nothing at all for the morning, no workouts, no shower, no nothing. The only thing remarkable i did during that morning is getting up and walking out of my apartment and yawned outside. 

Now where the hell is Afk? OH, right.. he's at school. Afk is a college student whose family has problems with paying his college fees, no wonder why he was so determined to get the room from my hands that one time.. it has been a while. Me and Afk shared the room bill, which was beneficial for both, i have to worry less about feeding myself while Afk gets a "discount" for the room. 

As soon as i thought of coming back into the apartment to continue my 'routine' i was stopped by the sound of someone screaming nearby. I would have just ignored it and went back inside the house.. however, the scream was near, very near. So i rushed to where the sound came from, dash-teleporting to the scene where i find a man being held by his neck, the guy holding him is a purple figure wearing a sort of armor, his eyes has cracks around them and keeps on twitching creepily. 

"HEY! Let him go." I said, i really didn't want to be a hero, but then again.. i just can't leave someone who probably has a life die. What if they had kids? What if they had a family? No way i'm standing still, today isn't the day to be selfish. 

"Get the hell out of here, kid. I'm collecting these people's soul to transform into a stronger form." He said, so dramatically i almost shivered from it. I gritted my teeth and grabbed him by the arm which he was holding the man with. 

"I'm not even kidding.. let him go." I said with a trembling, weirded out voice. Hoping that it could knock some sense into this maniac, i was sure that he was just some sort of madman whom escaped from the asylum and stole an armor from the museum. 

"And what if i dont?" He said, glaring into my eyes showing a dead serious, intimidating look with his creepy twitching eyeballs. He's got a point, what if he doesn't let the man go? What am i gonna do then? Beat him? He's probably just a crazy old man who's addicted to knights, like yknow.. Don Quijote. 

As soon as i tried to say something, i heard a shout from behind me. 

"HEY! HANDS UP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" A cop! Finally, they should be able to take care of this. The policeman held a gun in his hands while approaching carefully. 

Then suddenly.. 

"GAAHH!" The policeman was suddenly penetrated by a purple beam that went right through his body, his entire body shatters into dust as whatever remains fall onto the ground only to soon become ashes of what used to be a person. 

"One more." He said. 

"You-" I turned my head, indeed.. it was the knight who unleashed the beam from his hand. No more suspicion, i immediately jumped upwards briskly and delivered a flying kick at his face, ragdolling him onto the ground. The man who was released from his grasps soon ran off. 

"Y o u . . " The knight stood up, a purple sword appearing in his arms as he stares at me with grief and anger. He charged at me and tried slashing me twice, which i dodged both and countered him with a headbutt aimed at his abdomen that pushed him away. 

He suddenly grinned then threw his sword at the man who was running, the sword stabbed at him in the back as he turns into dust the same way that policeman did. I looked at the ugly sight of the man receiving his death then turned back to the knight with a fierce look in my eyes. 

"HAHAHA! IDIOT, NOW I WILL BE IN A STRONGER. BETTER FORM!" He says, expanding his arms as he caused an explosion right in front of me then disappeared behind the smoke. 

"Where did he go..!?" I asked myself in pure confusion. Then i felt a pressure behind my back, he appeared behind, stabbing his sword in me then raised his palm out causing an explosion that blasts me onto the ground. 

The knight didn't stop there, multiple flying swords appeared and they all were sent flying at me. I somehow managed to avoid them all by catching some, dodging some but then the knight soon appeared right behind me throwing a slash with immense force that sends me blown onto the air once again. 

The battle was tense, my body had to adapt. I closed my eyes and felt like i was laying on water for a second before i regained consciousness, noticing that my entire body turned crimson, my strength improved as well. 

The knight stood before me firmly as if he was challenging me to retaliate. I opened my palms and focused all my energy into making something appear, and it did. I created red little orbs all around the knight as they soon broke, causing explosions everywhere. 

"TAKE THAT!" I said in excitement, the knight rolled out of the explosion before it occurred but i greeted him with a straight punch that pushes him back into the explosion. As the smoke fades, he was once again gone. 

I looked all four directions to find him, but the knight was nowhere to be found. In just a moment i heard something being thrown from behind me, i immediately shifted my body around and grabbed it in my hand to realize that it was another sword of his. Taking his chance, the knight darted at me from the opposite direction and threw a kick that i soon caught and gifted him another bash on his face. He fell down, then got up performing numerous slashes at me, as i ducked under a flying sword he made, the knight appeared and kicked me to the wall. 

"Ouch." I opened my eyes, not having a single second to recover from the impact as i notice another gigantic sword approaching. I ducked under it once again and found myself in front of the knight, who is now holding his sword and launched a horizontal slash aimed at my neck. 

"DDIEEE!" He screamed. I quickly teleported only a feet to the side, dodging his attack and countered it with a punch that slammed him onto the ground. The knight laid there, unconscious as fell on my knees breathing heavily from the heat of the random battle i just went through.. who the hell even is this guy? 

I contacted the police, and he was soon arrested. I was thanked by the policemen but.. that thank just felt as if they thanked me for getting a cat down from a tree. I forgot about the fight a couple minutes later and went back to my day. 

END OF CHAP 2.