3. end

At Namjoon's House The next morning

The seven boys we slowly waking up from their big slumber. It was ten o'clock and they finally felt like waking up.

Jin woke up first and the others followed.

They all went to the dining table to have the breakfast prepared by Namjoon's house attendants.

Namjoon was in the university and his parents had decided to give him a house were he could continue schooling while they were doing their businesses abroad.

They sat down and all started eating without giving each other a single glance.

They were too tired to talk anyways. Their bodies were literally knocked out from all the activities they had done yesterday.

They weren't used to moving so much so they were completely drained.

They ate in silence until they heard the sirens of the police coming from outside.

Namjoon went near the window to see what was happening and he saw that the police was near the city bar on the other side of the street.

He tried to take a look at the city bar and realized it was fuming.

He took his coat from the couch and went outside without a word.

His friends soon followed and they went to the city bar.

When they arrived, the city bar was completely burnt to ashes.

The firefighters soon came but it was already too late.

The boys looked at the scene, one of them knowing what was happening and what had caused the fire.

Yoongi knew.

In fact, upon going out of the bar the previous day, he saw the woman Seung-min had tried to assault.

He left his friends and Seung-min and went up to her. He asked her if she wanted to get revenge against him.

She nodded and he gave her a package of matches that he had taken inside of the bar.

The woman did not understand what he meant but Yoongi only spoke.

"There are a bunch of other men like Seung-min in that bar y'know. Gotta do what's due."

And he left.

They needed an alibi after all.

It Looked like the woman had done the job. She got her revenge and all proof of them coming inside the bar to take Seung-min out was burnt to ashes.

Yoongi knew it was bad to manipulate that troubled woman like that. But he needed to make sure nothing was against him or his friends.

The seven boys went back to Namjoon's house and they continued having breakfast like they had not just seen completely burnt and killed bones that used to be alive.

"Guys ?"

The boys all turned to Yoongi.

"Can I tell y'all a very funny story ?"

They all nodded and Yoongi started explaining how the bar happened to burn.

His friends were not scared or whatsoever.

They instead smiled and told him he had done well.

They had done way worse after all.

_______________________________________

For those who still care, the one calling Jungkook "point" is Jimin.

And yes, these boys have done way worse than causing the disappearance of a whole bar.

Anyway this is the end

How was this story ?