Part 2: Chapter 25

*Sebastian 7th year*

*warning: child loss :( srry*

Sometime in the future

"You went to see her." Sebastian hummed as he smirked at me from across the newly rebuilt kitchen.

"Did you fix that one wall in the living room today? I don't think we did it correctly the first time." I asked ignoring his question.

"Avs, you went to see past you. What did you tell her?"

I shrugged, "I'm not the fastest thinker. So I explained more how to get rid of the..." I stopped talking as I felt a sudden pain in my chest. Like it was impossible to breath. I put a hand on the counter to steady myself.

Sebastian who had turned around to put something down kept speaking not realizing I had stopped, "oh I spoke with Ominis today. He and Poppy are doing well. Don't be surprised if there's a little Gaunt Sweeting by the end of the year." I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke.

"What did you just say?" I said while still curling over from the pain.

"I said... Ominis." He turned around shocked but then got worried as he saw me. "Ava why did I see Ominis today? Are you okay?" He tried to help me stand up straight but the pain just got worse.

"Something's wrong. Something... I can't remember what happened the night Ominis dies..." I let out a yell as the pain got worse. With a shaky hand I raised it and opened a doorway to where ever my past self was.

As the door began to open I watched both myself and Eleazar fall over in front of Ominis who was being covered by Sebastian.

____

Present Ava

We all moved so fast.I heard a pop sound as I hit the ground really hard and struggled a bit to sit up. I could hear people yelling but it was all muffled. I wasn't even aware what had happened until I heard myself scream.

"ELEAZAR!" Her scream made everyone freeze for a moment as she and the other Sebastian ran out of the  doorway she had created. She took Eleazar out of my arms and cradled him closely trying to wake him up. "Baby?" She asked giving him a small shake. "Eleazar, honey..." her voice cracked at the end as she realized he wasn't moving.

"El?" I asked confused as sounds finally started coming back to me.

The older Sebastian was petting Eleazar's air over and over and the other me was bent over him sobbing.

"El?" I started to stand up.

"Ava, I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened." Ominis tried saying before my Sebastian moved him away so he'd be near the other professors.

Once fully on my feet I turned and looked at Marvolo who looked like he knew he just fucked up. "You..." was all I could mutter.

"Ava..." my Sebastian started to hold me back slightly as the men started at aparate away.

I let out an almost inhuman scream,"You mother fucker!" I screamed trying to charge at him. Sebastian continued to try to hold me back until suddenly his hand let me go. I looked behind me and saw the older Sebastian pulling mine away.

"Kill him." The other me muttered through her sobs.

Marvolo tried to aparate away but I was able to use my magic to grab him and throw him on the floor with nothing but a swish of my wand.

Avery backed up slightly getting ready to leave when I caught him. "Avada Kedavra!" I yelled making his body drop on the ground.

"Professor!" I could hear Weasley say somewhere behind me. But I really didn't give a shit in the moment. All I saw was red. And anger. I need revenge in that moment.