♡ Part ~ 19 ♡

It had been a month since Taekook had grown remarkably close, their love blossoming. Alongside this, Jimin's friendship with Jungkook had deepened substantially. Their bonding had become a remarkable one.

Frequent visits by Jungkook to Taehyung's house marked the passage of time, and Taehyung's family grew fond of Jungkook, embracing him warmly.

However, the most concerning situation revolved around Yoongi. His days were consumed by the relentless search for Jimin, often accompanied by alcohol and smoke.

Within this span of a month, his demeanour underwent a complete transformation, turning him into a person marked by rudeness, coldness, and unbridled frustration.

The change in his behaviour was remarkable; he had become more perilous than he had been before, his anger reaching its zenith in recent times. His desperation to locate Jimin knew no bounds.

Despite his fervent efforts, Yoongi's attempts to find Jimin bore no fruit. The fruitlessness of his search only fueled his drinking habit, leading him further down the spiral of isolation.

He had abstained from visiting his family's house for an entire month, his detachment from everyone around him profound. The grief of missing Jimin engulfed him, and he chose solitude over interactions with even his own family.

In his attempt to justify his absence, he resorted to claiming work engagements as the reason. The truth, however, was that Jimin had become an all-consuming obsession for him. The cost, any cost, was acceptable to make Jimin his own.

♡♤♡

The night had fallen, and Yoongi sat at the bar counter, lost in the haze of alcohol, his consumption continuous. Another man joined him at the counter, breaking his solitary reverie.

"Don't you think that's enough, Yoongi?" inquired the newcomer, his voice tinged with concern. Yoongi's hands rested on the counter as he turned to look at the person.

"What is 'enough,' Hobi?" his voice emerged hoarse due to the alcohol.

"Yoongi, this drinking needs to stop. It's not good for you. Please, understand, it's not healthy." Hoseok's concern was evident as he spoke, his voice gentle and worried.

"Fine, bring him to me, and I'll stop drinking alcohol". Yoongi's response was swift, his determination evident as he snatched his glass and drained it in one swift motion.

"Why don't we consider letting him go? Even if you find him, he won't accept you. What you did, kidnapping and forcing him, that's not love." Hoseok's plea was genuine, Hoseok's concern for his friend was palpable; he was deeply disturbed by Yoongi's self-destructive behavior. He's fed up with this, he can't see his friend like this drowning in alcohol staying away from everyone and spending his time alone. He really can't see this anymore. He's really worried about his only friend, seeing him like this he feels bad.