Chapter 2: I don't know anymore

I fell into the void...again. I saw a different person standing there. "What am I doing here now?" I spoke. "I-I don't know why you're here" The voice said. It sounded sweet and caring. "Is this a dream?" I asked. "Umm, maybe, maybe not. I-i don't really know." The voice said. "If it is, could I wake up right here, right now?" I asked, trying not to make it sound like I was annoyed. "Umm, yes, you could but-" The voice stopped talking. "But what?!" I asked. "But wha-!?" I yelled out but I fell again. I was on my bedroom floor, I got up from floor and shooed the dirt off. I looked at the clock, it was 2:45. I walked downstairs to make some toast with strawberry jam. I stared at the broken window. 'I need to fix that.' I thought. I ate and walked upstairs and into my room. I stared blankly at the window. I opened the blinds to see the same person in a tree staring at me. I stared back at it and closed my eyes and the blinds. I walked over to my phone, picked it up, and fell on my bed. I scrolled through YouTube Shorts. As I was scrolling through it, I saw my house. I threw my phone on the floor and put my legs up to my chest. I started to cry because they knew where I lived. I heard a slight opening of a door. Then a notification came up on my phone. I walked over to pick it up. "Hi, darling. This is umm the person outside." The text said. 'The heck?' I thought. "Who are you?" I asked. "Oh, you don't remember me? It's Matthew Carthew." They texted. "Wait, the kid from school?" I asked them another question. "Yes, that's me. 😊" He answered. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

~words = 308

Sorry if this chapter is short, i'm tired and prob won't post another chapter till next week? idk

See ya

-  '+~R3nN4FoxX~+'