1 [edited]

Hey guys,sorry for late post even i wrote in the prologue that will post soon but cause of some person issues I couldn't. Sorry (⁠ヘ⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)⁠ヘ⁠┳⁠━⁠┳

 Sorry (⁠ヘ⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)⁠ヘ⁠┳⁠━⁠┳

°:•°A different world°•:°

After defeating white star, Everything was peaceful

After defeating white star, Everything was peaceful.Cale and his companions were staying at super-rock villa.

Cale was just drinking lemon tea with raon,on and hong when suddenly the book given by god of death glowed and floats towards Cale..
.
.
Baam!
.
God's Domain.

Everything turned black, suddenly cale heard a voice "My child!" Said god of death 'ugh! This annoying voice of his' "How many times have I told you that I am not your damn CHILD" Cale said while sitting on a sofa and glaring at god of death.

"Ha!Told ya,Now give me 10,000 gold,death" said god of war who was standing at the end of the room and laughing his ass off,While god of death just whined and gave him the money while making a frown face.

(Damn gods really have too much money for making this much bets \⁠(゚⁠ー゚⁠\⁠),not me making 5$ beat and not even giving it after losing)

Cale with a disgust face 'wtf! Did that bastard made a bet a on me being his child or smth..' God of war who saw Cale's disgusted face panicky said "It wasn't me who made this bet,death was the one"

"tsk, whatever now tell me what do you want before those vicious bastards do something insane" Cale said with his usual stoic face."Stop with the whining already you both" GoS (Goddess of sun ), said with a smile on her face but you can a deak shade and feel how pissed she is.

After hearing the voice of goddess of sun,God of death and war both stopped and started sweating. 'vicious..' Cale thought while getting chills down his spine.
.
.
.
.
At super rock villa.

"Human, wake up sob or I will destroy the whole world sob " said Raon while laying on top of Cale's unconscious body , meanwhile Ohn by side patting Hong's head with paw as she herself sniff.