THE BEGGINING

A girl struggling to survive, people dying, soldiers falling, but most of all, how did this all happen? Well, let's go back to where it all began.

When the war we know ended, there was peace and harmony. Well, that's what you think. Out there in Germany, something was coming, like horror, terror, and most importantly conquering. The Germans were led by someone, someone dark, evil, and vicious. He wanted to make the Germans live a "better life". And that's what he said, and those words frightened millions of Germans. Some understood, and some didn't. The man's name was Adolf Hitler.

Chapter 2: The Horror Begins

SEPTEMBER 1, 1939

Germany, Adolf Hitler became the chancellor of Nazi Germany, and he declared that they should wipe out all the Jews, and whoever stands in their way! He said, " I, Adolf Hitler, declare that we, Germans, should start wiping out all the Jews"! The soldiers understood what to do. All the men in Germany were sent to attack the country, Poland. Later, when the Germans got their hands on Poland, England and France teamed up to stop Adolf Hitler from killing all the Jews. On September 3, 1939, England and France sent a message saying that they would attack them. Everyone was frightened, but Adolf Hitler wasn't. He knew they were weak, and did not know the power that he had. It took days to get Poland to surrender, after all, Poland was not the best at defending in the past. Canada and the US joined the fight too. Even Japan, and China. And that's when the big war started.